What's the best way to meet girls?

I've tried plenty of fish extensively for the last 5 months and it's just a complete waste of time. Girls on there aren't serious at all. I'd like to date and find a gf, but I have no idea how. I have no friends at all right now and that's like the primary way to get setup with girls. Any tips? I'm tempted to go to the bar, but it feels weird since I have no friends and don't want to go alone. Any tips?

I do try to meet girls in real life, but I guess I tend to overthink things and then I end up doing anything at all when I see a girl I like. I think most of the time I worry about what the people around her will think.
Ran out of room. Or I'll worry about the entire place listening in. A lot of times the whole store will be super quiet and everyone can listen in. I just have to remember to not worry about what they think since I don't even know them.

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah, going to the bar alone can be sketch because it's comes off as you possibly having no friends unless it's at a time when you possibly came after work etc.

Don't expect miracles and you'll get huge success. Just ask girls questions at places that the girls on here have suggested: supermarket, coffee shop, gym, campuses etc. Flirting with girls during the day in non social settings has to be incredibly innocent because they aren't there to be hit on like a bar or club but it's much better because girls take you far more seriously. Most guys overthink this because they assume girls don't want to be flirted with and don't want to meet guys but they desperately do depending on the guy but again you just ask her questions at first as if you need directions etc. because compliments will make things too intense and they aren't looking to get fucked in the next hour.

a girl's needs aren't complicated they just want a guy who's attractive, has confidence, and isn't going to use them for sex. If all you want is sex, you can easily change gears and ignore her and she may want to give you sex to keep you or may just be a nympho but if you want a girlfriend you will start to have a lot of numbers and dates. just keep asking those boring questions that makes you look like mr. charming who's lost and needs help then advance slowly.

What Girls Said 4

• Meeting people online could work, but it's not the ideal way to go. Read a book in a cafe, or sit with one in the park. Or even, pretend you're meeting a friend at a bar, or a girl stood you up and spark up a conversation that way. Then you're giving an introduction for her to continue the conversation by creating a scenario. The first thing you say is always important though. You could ask the person behind the bar if they've seen your friend while she is in earshot. Even just seeing a guy reading a book is rare so definitely try that one, flash a friendly smile and she might question your reading choice.

• Do girls frequently go by themselves to a bar? I rarely go so I wouldn't really know. I like your idea of just making up something like oh you're waiting for your friends to arrive, but got their a little too early or whatever.

• My brother goes to bars and has a pretty easy time meeting girls... I don't know if he has actually dated any of them for a decent period of time. Usually it was a one night stand of a fling. Mmmm. Meet girls. I would be cool with a guy approaching me in any public place honestly. I can see it more so happening on campus at school, in a bookstore/coffee shop setting, at the dog park/beach - those types of places.

Best of luck! :)

• it's not a good thing to have your friends set you up. It's not so weird to go alone at the bar. also, you can search for women in your workplace, in the supermarket, where you buy things, in the gym, in the park.. almost everywhere.. the most unecpected the place or the way you meet a woman, the more special it is. In bars it's too easy to meet women, so it's not so special

• You can meet girls everywhere, only open your eyes.

What Guys Said 3

• Online dating is not very efficient for men at all... I do it but it's simply not enough to rely on.

Especially on PoF! People just dick around on there.

Women get SO MANY MESSAGES on dating sites that u get lost in the shuffle of shallowness (aka women pick the best looking guys and ignore the rest)

For free sites OKCupid, Match & Zoosk are the overall best.

• Have everyday conversations with women, like u would with other guys.

Any store, any venue u are at (restaurant, concert, mall, etc)... literally every place u go is a potential meeting spot! 8-)

• Anywhere women will be and not in a hurry. It takes guts, and will take practice... for instance, some petshops, ones with lots of puppies and kittens, can have lots of girls in them. College campuses. (you could say you were attending an event or something).

And of course, the most important thing is... remember, there's no perfect moment. You either approach a girl or you don't.

• Yup... waiting for "the perfect moment" = oodles of missed opportunities.

• dial 411, call your phone company, talk to cashier, bus drivers, women running a treadmill is awesome cause they they have to continue running, call the police and hope a female officer arrives, order pizza,