Do you think a guy/girl would reject you if they got to know the real you?

I certainly don't think a girl could ever want to be with the 'real' me.

Do you think a guy/girl would reject you if they knew you completely?

• Yes, I don't think anyone could accept the real me
  • Meh, maybe they could
  • Of course they could, I'm awesome
  • Don't know

Most Helpful Girl

• Not everyone likes everyone. That whole "be yourself" thing doesn't mean that if you're yourself every girl will find your irresistible. Some will like you, some won't. I actually liked guys before, gotten to know them, and then didn't like them after that, and vice versa.

What Girls Said 7

• Yes. I hate me so I feel like anyone will reject me. I honestly feel like my current bf will dump me soon because he'll realize just how messed up I am and won't want me anymore.

• Nope, I think guys will love to be with me, even in person. Others say I have a sweet personality and I try to be nice to all, and I'm outgoing and happy. I also laugh a lot.

• Maybe, they might get scared.

• What you can try is become comfortable with your whole self. Then start being open about who you are and see how it goes. If you're always holding back you won't be able to find out what people really think. On the other hand if you have to be professional at work or something best to not tell a dirty joke ( it's an example, not saying you would) you know so use common sense.

• Who's the real you? What's he's like?

• I don't know they never know they real me and I get rejected prob if they know me real more it will change my luck

• I think that it depends if you're nothing like what you presented yourself to be then yeah they'd reject you but if you're yourself at all times they probably wouldn't reject you

What Guys Said 5

• I think the problem with most girls is that they are super sensitive. They have a lot of pet peeves and are NOT willing to work with people (IE compromise). That's why they are always looking for Mr. Perfect or Prince Charming but they never find him.

• Guy does too lo9kin for models put down all other girls

• Trust... That's not all guys. I've tried talking to fat chicks and ugly chicks and sometimes they're the meanest ones.

• Extremely a maybe. And with an extremely low self esteem (that I'm working on) that's saying something.
    I've been put down most of my life and kicked further down while already down by the people I hold dearest, so yeah.

I'm working on it though which is why i didn't put never.

• Certainly. A big reason why I've yet to be in a relationship is because I refuse to conform to what society's standards of how I should behave and act are. A few females have shown interest in me during my short lifetime but once they see how awkward and shy I am they act like I never existed. I'm my own person, and if a girl can't accept me at my purest state, she can fuck off and move on to a guy who's going to fill her ears with lies.

• I guess it's a good thing no one but yourself could ever hope to know the "real" you.

• It depends on how messed up they are. Someone can like you too much and feel vulnerable and out of control, thus reject you. Rejections happens for various reasons... Love isn't all that logical.