What to do now... after misusing the term "our relationship" too early?

So I came to look at a house in the area I grew up. Met a girl that day at the bar and kept in touch via text, daily, for over a month. Moved back and hung out a few times, going as far as sleeping with eachother. I saw her out after then she acted super weird for a week. No fliriting, limited responses to texts. I don't like playing games so I asked to talk to her over the phone. Apologized if I made her feel weird, etc., when I saw her out... She informed me later that night after the bar I used the term "our relationship" in a text. I don't even remember it and didn't mean to insinuate she was my girlfriend. In the talk of me apologizing and explaining I didn't mean it like that "don't worry we're good" but I don't know what to do next. Back off, go back to normal, other? Just so confused because she had told me she liked me and all that before I guess the Relationship word scared her off. Any advice is appreciated.

Updates:
Sorry the "don't worry we're good" was her response after informing me that the "our relationship" use was too fast and me explaining I didn't mean it that way.

0|0
1|0

What Girls Said 1

• Go back to how it was before

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 0

No guys shared opinions.