Do all women of all races (white, Black, Latina and Asian) think White men are the best race of men to date/marry because?

they think white men have the best looks, higher social status and more money than all non-white men?

I often hear how non-white women (Blacks, Latinas and Asians) prefer white men over men of their own race because of the reasons mentioned above. As a Latino male, I find this pretty sad to be considered ugly, poor and lower class simply because I'm not a rich Anglo-White/Caucasian man and that they're "stealing" all of the non-white women.

Most Helpful Girl

• stream1.gifsoup.com/.../...lights-on-charger-o.gif

Generalization Police here. No, no, no, no, no. I'll just go over them in order.
    1) There's no race in which all people prefer one thing over another.
    2) Not all women care primarily about finances
    3) Not all non-whites are poor
    4) Not all whites are rich

*BONUS* You cannot steal women, women do not belong to anyone but themselves.

What Girls Said 19

• I'm Asian, from Indonesia exactly. Well, I think Latino guys are the hottest, never dated them though but I have some latino BFF's and they're the most beautiful creatures. I've dated Indonesian guys and white guys before and race has nothing to do with the feeling. As a woman, I will fall for a guy who makes me feel special and loved regardless on how he looks, or what color is his skin. It's all about how you make her/your woman feels. Treat her good, make her feels like she's the Queen of the world then you're the man!

• For me, I find that I'm more attracted to white men than men my race or any other race. And I've had relationships with mostly white guys.

• Latino guys are t hot
    White guys are not necessary rich or best looking. . other races can be even much well off. If I ever be with one it is not because of his perceive wealth. I never think they are higher than others jn terms of social status.
    Hottest jn terms of look ~no they aren't because there are other races who have good looking people. But I must be attracted to one first

• Well that's a bullshit assumption, firstly.
    You're taking the opinions of the minorities, of wider populations.

We don't all think that way, the vast majority do not.

• That's a generalization... I'm Latina and I love my Latinos more than anything :)

• I am black and I do not think white men are the best men to date/marry.
    My hispanic best friend doesn't think so either.
    Neither do a lot of my white friends.
    Race doesn't really matter where I'm from so when I came to this site and saw all those stupid questions it was a real shock to me.

• Honestly white men aren't that cute, but you can't despute that thy typically have higher social status and more wealth. But that's just white privilege for you

• Nope, a lot of them would like to think that though.

• No, sorry.

• I grew up in a town that was 90% white and went to schools that were likely 95% white. I'll be honest I'm more attracted to white men the any other race and I've mostly gone out with white guys. That doesn't mean I wouldn't or haven't gone out with Black, Hispanic etc men. Has nothing to do with money or social status, it's simply who I'm attracted to.

• They make me vomit.

• no. just no.

• Nope I couldn't care less about race , that's too much of a generalisation. Yes there are girls who may find certain races more attractive than others but that could be any race , not just white

• I don't really think that. yes, I like white men but only because their skin is lighter than mine (caramel colour) but it doesn't mean that I only like white men.

• I don't really think that. I'm probably the most attracted to white guys though.

• Nope, that's idiotic, any one can be the best man to marry, no matter what his shade is...

• I generally don't find white guys attractive, but sometimes I do. I'm mostly attracted to black and Latino guys. Last time I a white guy tried to flirt with me he asked me how I went to such an expensive school if I'm not rich and I'm black. I just don't connect with them on a cultural level.

• I'm more attracted to black men. When I was younger I was attracted to white men. I'm dating a mixed black guy. And I am mixed with black too.

• 1|1

What Guys Said 10

• I see what you did here. You asked this question in hopes to tear down the self esteem of white men.

• What are you talking about? I'm actually giving out the positive stereotypes of White men being the best looking, rich and of higher class than any other race of men and I'm pretty sure any woman would probably love that in a man, especially the gold-digging-types.

• You do realize if all women preferred them everyone would be mixed by now right? Any guy who isn't white wouldn't be given a chance by a woman when it comes to marriage and having children right?

• NO he isn't doing that. He's just insecure, and wants some pity. There there.

• They prefer white men because they have social status for the most part. Also standards of beauty are also westernised of course if you are living in a Western Country.

• from the latino community's point of view...

because they are rich, softies and easy to push around

• I think you're assessment of western perceptions of race is correct...

Sucks, but I just have to deal with it.

• If this were true then women who do what you are saying are superficial as hell. The reality is that not all women are like this.

• Even if it were true, it doesn't help him to think like this. Pretty sure this type of mentality is repulse to ALL women.

• @doireallyneedone I haven't agreed with a comment more than this. Even if I did prefer white guys I wouldn't prefer racist asshole white guys like this one

• That is a subjective question. I am guessing that depends on the individual. Everyone is different and everyone has their choices in life to make.

• Do not worry I am not "stealing" any women

• I can tell you some may feel that way. Although, through personal experiences and some top flight white females I have been with. Definitely not all Lol

• It's because they're the best.

• I wish that were true. lol Of course not every woman is going to want a white guys. With as amazing as I am there are plenty of women that still prefer to date guys of other races besides white.