She has a boyfriend but seems to like me?

Ok so there is this girl in my class who is like incredibly cute , nice, and pretty much just awesome. We don't know each that well but she always goes out of her way to talk to me. I want to ask her to hang out or something but she has a boyfriend of a couple years. They are in a long distance relationship. So I guess any advice would be nice.

Most Helpful Girl

• If you want to you can ask her to hang out (as friends) and once you've gotten to know each other better you can tell her how you feel about her. There's nothing wrong with telling someone that you like them, but before doing this you should know that there's a big risk of being turned down and that's a pretty awful feeling. Dating someone for two years sounds fairly serious.
    You need to respect that she's in a relationship and thus don't cross the line between friendship and more until (if) she's broken up with her long distance boyfriend.

What Girls Said 2

• Don't do it.

• I think you shouldn't invite her now.. go on, be those "special friends" and when you two were really close... then you try

What Guys Said 1

• if they're in a long distance relationship then she must be crazy if she doesn't want to cheat him with you LOL