Dating Gap Question?

So I just met this girl who I like, I haven't asked for her age but I can asume she's 21 or 22 and I'm 28 is this a huge age gap, Or will it be weird or Should I back off?

Most Helpful Girl

• Why not ask her out and get a feel for her? You make it sound like you're wanting to dive into something right now, but you don't seem to know her well.

• I already invited her out. I've shown hints I like her. But yeah ! I am willing to know her, were going on a date either next Thursday or Friday or even both, she's really open to going out with me

• Well, best of luck on your date... You seem like you have the gitters :) I hope she is something really special!

What Girls Said 3

• its probably fine what matters if both of you have the same interests and hobbies. things like that and can generally find things to agree and disagree about. XD

• Nope your fine. Both adults so no worries :)

• Age doesn't matter.

What Guys Said 3

• It sounds fine to me, but I've dated women more than 20 years younger than me. I'm older, so I can get away with it.
    Work on (1/2 + 7) as a reasonable minimum age
    1/2 your age = 14.
    (14 + 7) = 21. You're in the clear, and right to go.

• it's just only 6-7 years don't be ridixculous LOL

• Sounds like something i did in the past. My experience lead me to believe that she was too immature. That doesn't necessarily mean that your relationship will be the same though

• I've seen this girl for 5 months from distance, just started to talk to her this monday, were going out on friday, so I really dont know her that much. I really hope she isn't immature