My dear black men... what's wrong with us black women?

We have the strenght, the booty, don't let others mess with us. We have a strong attitude.. is that a turn of?

Most Helpful Guy

• Can Brown men opine too? Well I am doing it anyway lol :-D

Ok, the problem is you girls tend to be too hot most time and us dark guys have a problem concentrating on whatever we are doing at that moment :-D

errr... wasn't that supposed to be 'on' instead of 'of' - end of your narration in your question? ;-)

• Thank you, young lady for the MH :-) Your kind gesture is most appreciated and welcomed :-)

What Guys Said 17

• From my personal experience as a black man in the USA (age 29, born & raised in southern California ),

I am definitely physically attracted to black women... and I have no hatred or animosity towards black women over the course of my lifetime.

The issue for me with black women I've encountered in my lifetime is... most haven't been into me, as much as I have been into them.

Me being the intellectual, nerdy, cerebral, optimistic, and sociable type of dude I am,

I just haven't meet many black women that are into a dude of my style and personality.

Most of the girls that have been into me have been non-black... that's just the way the chips have fallen in my life so far.

• I am not black, but I think I have something here. I have had three (really close) black male friends. While none of them ever said they dislike black women, their image of black women (their mothers, sisters, and close female relatives) seemed a bit misshapen. They used the nastiest words to describe certain events that occurred during their childhoods, and you can detect the horror in their tones and on their faces as they told these stories. I am not talking about violence, trashiness, or other stereotypical misconceptions here, I am talking about "make a mistake twice and you will see what you will get", y'know that FEAR. It seemed like my three buddies were terrified by that image. I barely remember them chatting to a black lady and they often dated women from other races. :-/

This is merely observational, nothing factual as far as I know. If anyone is slightly offended by what I wrote, please accept my apologies and ignore my answer!

• 4|1
  • im gonna be honest. MOST and i said MOST black women are ghetto, ignorant and money hungry. tho i have met a few that are nice but the other outweighs. maybe its just where i live

• Nothing is wrong with black women, but I can see something wrong with you.

• dating women from the Tri-State new york area -.- not fun. Infact its best to stay very far away.

black women fit into what's called the Marriage squeeze if your talking about sociological elements. It just means that black women have a harder time finding and keeping spouses than other genders do. -_-

• I like black girls, well I like all girls. But I'm not going to chase black women just because we're both black lol. Many of them want a Trey Songz instead of a Sean Kingston. Well I don't really look like Sean Kingston, but he's the most famous Caribbean black dude I could think of.

• I think when a guy hears "black girl/woman", they think of the ghetto, loud, and obnoxious type. Which is a shame really, all of my first experiences were with a black girl. And I honestly don't see what the problem is.

• Nothing is wrong with black women, I'm in the same situation that @Prof_Don stated. They're just not into me, but others seem to be. Nothing against black women at all.

• Precisely... I very much am into black women.

Funny thing is I have been accused of NOT being into black women... by black women... black women who (at least by my observation) weren't into me at the slightest.

Not my fault; I can't completely control who is into me. I just focus on the ones who ARE into me! 8-)

• EXACTLY, couldn't have said it better myself. People have said the same thing about me. But hey, like you said, can;t control who is and isn't into you. :D

• This issue seems to only exist online because I see black couples all the time when im out. This whole issue of black women being single just seems like a myth to me.

• Only when black women are "all in your face" about being a strong black woman. at least for me that's the case. The constant reaffirmation comes across as false bravado to cover up low self-esteem

• Nothing wrong with a black woman to me. Although I am attracted to all females no matter the race, I am mostly attracted to black women. So no complaints from over here.

• Idk? don't be offended, I don't talk to ANYBODY. Seriously i'm that lonely kid in the corner playing with toys, people are just so mean and needy.

• I prefer black woman

• I just prefer white women.

• You're so disconnected if you think any of those besides the booty are attractive qualities to any race of men

• what do you mean by "disconnected"?

• For one, she's reasoning strength, I've seen her all questions on this before. Men don't want or care for muscular or strong women, it's masculine, neither is attitude good

She's naming qualities that men don't look for in women to begin with as part of her reasoning process. By disconnected, I mean she has no idea whatsoever what men like

• Its because many are drama queens and talk so much smack

What Girls Said 10

• Girl, don't ask these fools what's wrong with us! They are the ones that are the problem! All they're gonna do is talk about how loud and ghetto we are and how we wear too much weaves. Fuck them

• She lives in Denmark. She likely encounters Black Africans. You can't really say that because we're different ethnicity's/cultures.

• there you go, you're only proving the stereotype, cocky and full of themselves with this pride persona with everyone being wrong and dosent even take it to heart or try to understand why these people say the things you dont like.

• ? So you're pretty much saying that we as black girls/women need to watch what we do, eat, say, etc. because anything we do or say WILL be used against us? So in this instance, me posting my opinion apparently hurts some feelings and in turn, you all want to say "I'm proving the stereotype". So what will happen if a white girl stated her opinion (or am I just jealous for using the white girl as an example?), or actually any girl that wasn't black? Oh that's right, you all would say she's "confident" and whatnot. Do I care that I hurt some feelings tonight? No, not really.

And you black guys make me laugh with your sob stories:
      "I like black women but I can't find one who is dorky and likes anime".

"From my experience, all black women want is a thug. I am what they consider a lame and nerdy, which is why I only like non-black girls". <-- So, what if a non-black girl turned you down because you were too "lame"? Oh, she'd get a pass.

Meh, I win <3

• Black men love me >:}

• Nothing. The majority of black men are married to black women. The media seems to be pushing this idea that black men don't want us anymore, but it's so far from true.

• I'm not quite a black man, but I will answer regardless: There is absolutely nothing wrong with black women.

• y'all fell into chappie's trap!

• Oh you are chappie?

• The entire stereotype of black women is exactly what's wrong. The whole stereotype that all black women are rambunctious, and have a strong attitude, and are chunky, and wear weave, and don't speak proper English, and are ghetto. Quite frankly, the stereotype of black women is unappealing and undesirable to most people.

• Ok white troll keep making yourself feel better lying and telling the world that black men don't want black women. People trying so hard to tear black women down on this site. Gag is reaching

• Why are people always asking questions regarding black women , Let me answer this question for you. If you're black , Or white pretending to be black. Making people think that black men don't want black women is a trend , Someone said it one time others ran with it. It's no such thing , Just because you see it in the media and read about it , Is smoke and mirrors. Just look in your state , I'm pretty sure you see black men with black women all the time. Better yet , You see more black couples than interracial couples. Don't believe the hype , Black men love black women. All of my friends are black couples accept for a few. Can't believe everything in this world.

• Where I live I tend to notice more black women in an interacial relationship than black men. It really just depends on so many factors, like the amount of black men and women in any given area to the amount of people of other ethnicities, and each individual's personal preference.

• All the black women I work with are married to black men.