Would you be pissed?

Your dating a girl and everything has been great up until last night. She just uploaded a pic of her and her friends all peeing on an alley (drunken Friday night). The pic is famous and has many likes. It also shows leg skin/butt skin.

Since she did that on instagram for the world to see would you think any less of her? loose respect/think she's slutty etc

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 8

• So not classy that is trashy. Women do not behave that way. I would be pissed cause It is a reflection on you as well.

• She seems so classless. Next thing you know she will be airing out all of your relationship's dirty laundry for the world to see. Be mad, Stay mad, that is so gross.

• Posting pictures like that online is disgusting and so trashy. Attention seeking.

• It all depends on what you will tolerate, if you don't want your girl on ig drunk peeing then so be it but it's honestly nothing to get angry about

• You should not think any less of her, don't make a big deal out of it it's fine!

• Yup, indeed I would

• I don't think she's slutty, but she definitely lacks class. The fact that she probably thought it's funny/cute makes me question her sense of humor and her judgement.

• I would loose almost all respect for her. Sorry. :/

What Guys Said 9

• Lol, now you know what kind of person she is, don't you? Why be angry? Will that make her behave differently?

• I think it would be funny. I wouldn't look down on her, I've done st00pd shit too and let the whole world see it hahaa

• 0|0
  • Maybe not pissed, but I certainly would be disappointed. I can't stand drunks, or people who aren't mature enough to "handle their liquor".

• This is seriously the third time in like 3 hours I've seen this exact question come by on multiple accounts..

• Slutty? for showing a little leg? Lol no

if anything, id just laugh at the pic and take the piss out of her! (pun intended)

• may be not pissed but feel a bit ashamed of it...
    i would just ask her about the pic she uploaded and sort things out and clarifying it that i dont like wht she had done

• What they said. That is a turn off, she should get some class.

• That would be when I dump her because honestly I'd have no respect for her then.