Would it get you mad?

Your dating a girl and everything has been great up until one day she uploaded a pic of her and her friends peeing on an alley (drunken Friday night). The pic is famous and has many likes. It also shows leg skin/butt skin like kinda what the lower bottom part of a bikini shows.

Since she did that on instagram for the world to see would you think any less of her? loose respect/think she's slutty

Most Helpful Girl

• Sorry to say, but I would drop that like a bad habit. I wouldn't be so much mad as disappointed, but I definetly would not date someone who posted pics like that on social media. My family, friends, co workers, future networks are on social media. I also would question her maturity and self awareness to 1) do something like that and 2) post it on the internet for all time. Your kids will have access to that pic.

My vote, move on and let her know why, so that she knows her behavior has an impact on her life. Don't be self righteous about it, just be honest about how it felt and came off to you and why you don't feel like you two are compatible.

Good luck!

What Girls Said 3

• how long were y'all dating?

• She obsiosly she went a bit crazy if she's not like this all the time i wouldn't think of it as anything 'Big' or 'worrying' Confront her and say that you don't like this and make sure it was a 'one time thing'. Don't think less of her. Imagine if you were in her situiation you wouldn't want her to think less of you

Hope i could help

• So trashy. I would be mad as heck. It is also a reflection on you as well.

What Guys Said 4

• nope I would think its funny.

• Not slutty, maybe tacky.

• Seriously man, there is worse things to worry about... just be thankful, it wasn't a pic of her sucking some guy off in an alley.

• Nah, I mean the occasional drunk pic is acceptable here and there