Girls, Which twin do you choose?

There are 2 twins that look exactly the same apart from one is average height and gotta big dick but the other is tall but got an average size dick. Which guy is getting lucky?

Dont say out like its the personality or shit

• Tall but average weiner
  • Average but hung

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 10

• well as chick the personality does matter.. im not some horny horn dog girl that just dates guys because they have big dicks... to be honest there's guys with big dicks that dont know how to use it properly.. can't get a chick off to save his life... if you have a big dick you have to also know how to use it... the dude with the average dick might really know how to put it down in bed...

• I only picked height cuz I don't like big dicks. But if they were both average or small penises, the choice would have been harder to make for me. I don't like "BigDickDaddies". I'd probably say the guy closer to my height cuz I don't want him breaking his neck just to kiss me lol

• I don't like tall guys... tall compared to me, that is. And I'm 5'9". I reckon I wouldn't go over 6'.

Oh, and by the way, I don't think it's genetically possible for one twin to be significantly taller than the other unless they're fraternal twins, in which case they're not the same.

• haha its not genetically but height is determined by genetics and nutrition so one might have been really skinny as a child. and its good to hear your opinion

• Nonetheless, more than an inch or two of height difference would be absurd, and you need more than that to be significantly taller.

• I love tall guys!!

• Tall guys FTW. Contrary to popular belief, there is a threshold where it's just too much down there for me to feel comfortable having sex with you

• None of them. I'm sapiosexual.

• Tall guys <3

• Whats so good about tall guys?

• I don't really know why, but they make me weak in the knees hehe:) Just being able to look up to them, and it makes us feel really dainty and protected

• I know what ya mean, im gutted im only 5 10" haha

• What do you consider average? I know most people consider 5 to be average but 7 is average in my book. Plus I'd never choose a guy just based off of dick size anyway

• like inbetween 5 and 7 yeah and I know I wouldn't pick a girl just because of her boob size

• Well I'm short so I'll choose the average height dude who's a bit more imoressive down there. But we won't be havin sex of any kind. So lol i guess the size didn't matter too much after all

• i feel like average size is less trouble and who doesn't like tall guys :)

• Height trumps dick size.

What Guys Said 2

• Lol how do even know what size is each others dong !! This is funny coz most of the twins are very very similar in height and pretty much everything.

• Tall, average doesn't matter. I want a white twin.