GUYS/GIRLS HELP! He expects me to be only his but he is interested in other girls?

So yesterday I posted about how the guy I am seeing is still active on Tinder and even showed interest in going on a girl that I made a fake account of. Problem.

Then last night when we went out to pick up dinner, he said while holding up a key "this is the key to your heart that I hold." and stupidly I said something about sharing and he looked at me confused and said "I didn't know I was sharing you? Are we sharing?"

AND the other day a guy drunkenly called my phone after a night out and I told the guy that I was seeing someone and wasn't interested in him, to please stop calling. The morning after, my guy made a comment on how he should rip the kids balls off for calling me like that. I apologized that I answered the phone and told him I should have just turned it off. He agreed and said I should have never given him my number to begin with...

BUT, he is over here making plans with girls on Tinder to go on dates and flirting with them. He doesn't even text me in the day, just calls once or twice but he spends his breaks tindering away.

Any advice?

Tells me that I am his baby or girl and then this? I tried to tell him last night that I really liked him but I think he didn't hear me. We were watching a movie.

Most Helpful Girl

• I can somewhat relate to this situation... my husband is middle eastern. At first he was like that... he claimed to love me and wanted to be with no other but me. Yet, he would be getting calls from other women. I realized he wasn't going to change this behavior just like that. so I had to show him that just as I can love him unconditionally I can also forget him in a snap of a finger. I took some time off from him (two weeks. In a matter of just 1 day he was asking me to go back with him. A month after we got married and trust me when I say this "when he/she sees they you can be lost" they change. We've been together and drastic change can't be helped but to be noticed.

What Guys Said 2

• My Advice: Dump him.

• He wants options when he has you. That's disrespectful, dump him; he's ungrateful.

What Girls Said 2

• Wants to have his cake and to eat it too.

• honestly. he sounds pretty controlling. You should probably break up with him before it turns violent. It's happened to my friend before (and she's only sixteen) where she let it go on and her now- ex became emotionally abusive. Not saying this will happen, but be very cautious.