Would he have responded to my text if it's all over?

Hi, I was dating a guy for 12 weeks - he said we needed a break. This was two weeks ago. Yesterday I sent him a text "miss me" (which we used to say) and he responded within a minute saying: "yes". Should I keep waiting another week or two - or should I just let it go? I really miss him but I don't want to hang onto something if he is just stringing me along.

Thank you :) It's just a bit hard to know - considering he is possibly out dating other women (I don't know). I don't want to lose him either which is why I wasn't sure if I should initiate more contact - or just leave him alone...
Thank you :) I sent a message, he rarely answers phone. I said he needs to decide soon and he usually responds immediately and he hasn't - so that speaks volumes in itself I think... Least I can move on now.

Most Helpful Guy

• Wait no longer. Call him up. And if he is still in need of a break, remind him that he has your number and to use it when he is done finding himself or has figured out what he wants.

What Guys Said 3

• Dont call or text him. Just back off 2 weeks then go face to face and say we need to talk. And talk to him about the break thing. Tell him he has to answer now. Tell him he can only gave this once and then walk off say tell me tonight on the phone. You better think hard.

• RING RING! It's called a telephone call. Call him!

• He said you needed a break, so give him a break... if he really wants you, he will call you. In the meantime, do you.

What Girls Said 0