What should I do... (-__-)?

I've been dating this guy for 4 months and things haven't been great latley, I think I love him and he's been pushing the idea that I should have sex with 4 or 5 of his friends. I told him I have to think about it, and we left it at that.

And now he barely responds to my texts barley answers my calls, and when he does it's hours later and he doesn't say I love you back like he used to do.

And recently I've noticed my co-worker (he is 23 I'm 19) he has been flirting heavily with me, hugs me whenever he gets the chance, touching my hips, I've caught him looking at my lips, and he's been getting behind me more (to get clothes from the fitting room bar) he even asked if I wanted to go to the movies with him to see the Zane movie 'Addicted' or if I wanted to go to the bar near our job.

I told him no because I have a boyfriend who got jealous once (because he thought I was having breakfast with some random guy... the random guy was my younger brother and I brought him a big ass burger) and because I'm not old enough to drink at a bar, but I really wanted to go see the movie.

What should I do?

Most Helpful Guy

• First off what kind of boyfriend wants you to have sex with his friends to. Is that some kind of stupid joke. If this is the case he does not give s flying shit about you. Leave him before you are hurt emotionally.

What Guys Said 3

• Ditch your boyfriend. He's just using you for him and his friends. Any guy that wants you to have sex with his friends is going to take your goodies and leave. Now for your co-worker, that's up to you.

• Dump the boyfriend, for starters. He wants to pass you around like a piece of meat.

• Maybe he's lost interest

What Girls Said 3

• If you're not comfortable doing something then don't do it. If you feel you should dump your boyfriend because of this, talk to him and if he still treat you like that I would recommend for you to dump him. He should respect your limitations.
    For your co-worker, it's best to talk with your bf first and if you don't like his answers or if he still insist what he wants. Dump him first before going out with another guy.

• I don't get why a guy would want his girlfriend to do something like that. I would think a guy would be extremely opposed for his girlfriend sleeping with some of his friends, even just 1 of his friends.

• First of all the guy you're dating is not interested in you if he wants you to have sex with all of his friends. He wants to pass you around like a toy. DUMP HIM. Guys who care about the girl they're dating do not even like thinking about the idea of their girl having sex with someone else. Secondly, dump your boyfriend and go out with your co-worker if you like him.