How do I get my ex to want me back when she tells me "shes not attracted to me anymore" but she still wants me to be in her life as a friend. ?

Hey I've got confidnce im trying to re-impress my ex what should i make sure to do before and during our meet?
of course the normal work out loose weight get a hair cut?

Most Helpful Guy

• That's a bullshit move on her part. She just wants to fuck other guys. Maybe some dudes have been hitting on her at school or work and she just wants to try out greener pastures. It happens man.

Giving her the benefit of the doubt still doesn't cast her in a good light. Let's say there is NOT another guy around. Then that means she's actually dropping you for shallow reasons, nothing more.

Either way, you deserve better. Know how I know? Because you're actually trying to get her back. You came on here and asked that question. I don't want you to get burned man- it's over. She's a bitch, just like the other guys said. Yes, get in shape, get a hair cut... but do that stuff for you and not for anyone else.

Honestly, the easiest way to win her back, as fucked up as it sounds, is to get in shape, dress better, and start dating other girls. It helps if those other girls are better looking than she is lmao. I'm not joking dude- the jealousy factor will kick in and then she'll regret ever leaving you. But you still shouldn't go back to her... out of principle. You deserve better.

What Girls Said 2

• Dude, just move on there are plenty of gorgeous girls out there who would cherish you! This girl is just being an idiot who wants to get slammed into by a new pair of nuts every so often. She thinks she has control over you which is why she is fine doing what she does. Take it from her and she might come crawling back, if she does DO NOT give her any attention. tell her she had her chance and move on.

• You really shouldn't be friends with her if you still have feelings. That would just be sneaky, because you wouldn't truly be being her friend, as you would always have the ulterior motive of getting back with her.

She needs to know straight up that you still have feelings. If she doesn't want to get back together then explain the whole "friends" thing isn't going to work out. Saves time for everyone.

What Guys Said 3

• Ditch the bitch. And get a better girl. Girls that say that age narcissistic bitches. I have a problem with one two.

• What? Fuck that bitch. Move, on and find a better girl

• Whack on the synthol mate then pass me some.