Would you date a girl with?

Would u date a girl/guy with pretty bad acne? Be brutally honest. Say what u think

• Yes
  • No
If they have acne would u want them to cover it up with make up? Or still go bare no matter how bad it is?

Most Helpful Guy

• Ya, most girls cover it up with makeup anyway, so it shouldn't be much of an issue

What Guys Said 8

• I don't think I could for a few reasons. 1) the simplest, I want to rub my cheek on theirs and feel the luxurious smoothness 2) I believe that the outside is a mirror of the inside. If she had bad acne, I'd wonder why she wasn't addressing the problem. To me that would mean that she doesn't value or take care of herself as much as I'd want. But if she was trying to do everything she can for it and it still wont' go away, that'd scare me that her immune system or hormone regulation was out of whack which could be indicative of future health problem.

• What if they had to take medicine after they had surgry and it broke out there face? Still no?

• And that is honestly impressively shallow if you would not date someone because of "Possible future health issues"

• This honestly reals my heart, as a person whose had acne since they where 11 this makes me want to cry. I've worked so hard to get rid of acne. Because of it I've given up candy, pizza, soda, dairy, meat, carbs, excessive sugar and tons of other things to get rid of it. I work out 6 days a week, and haven't missed washing my face in 6 years. I get skin treatments done every 6 months. I've gone on accutane and gotten depression (so I had to stop). Yet people still think that I must not have great hygiene or maintain myself

• Depends on how bad it is. I voted NO but...

1) You may think your acne is worse than it really is. I may think it's just a few pimples that you'll outgrow anyway.

2) A lot of guys don't care.

3) Whatever you do DON'T cover it up with makeup. I'm sure the make-up makes it worse because you're not letting the skin breathe and whatnot. I actually prefer women with confidence enough to rock the acne rather than cake on the makeup.

• I voted yes because its something that will go away over time :) I used to have really bad acne and its only got worse because it was stress related so when I got annoyed at it, it would flare out :) but I met a really nice girl one day and now I've been dating her for 5 months and its all gone :p amazing what a bit of love can do :D

• Yes I would cause beuaty is nice but the personality matters so if I really love her HELL YEAH.

• A long as you're still a fun and interesting person then yes

• Some girls with acne still pull through so yes.

• I have before.

• not really... but acne isn't permanent... proper treatment is required!!!

What Girls Said 4

• How bad? I have a little acne and everyone's human. But if you don't take care of your skin then no. I have moderate cystic acne on my face, neck, chest, and back so I know it can be painful and I've been rejected because of it. But I take medicine wash my face daily and aply topical ointments. Yes I still have acne but I am trying and that's all I ask of my partner.

• My boyfriend had it pretty bad when we first started dating but luckily my grandpa is a plastic surgeon andbhe made this face wash that worked amazing for his skin.
    Most people don't care, personality should be what you look for.

• do you know that model with severe acne?

• No, I'm into guys (:

You're still a girl. As long as you're attractive it shouldn't matter.