Can someone help me?

How do i know if im in love?

thanks everyone i appreciate every answer i ask because its like when im with him nnothing matters i can be myself nd not regret a thing. But when we part i barely hear frm him

Most Helpful Girl

• I've recently fallen in love. You feel infatuated with that person, get butterflies, just overall feel your happiest with them, and can't imagine life without them

What Guys Said 3

• you know you're in love when you do everything that is good to that person/being and give your best effort to do good for that person knowing that it doesn't matter if they're poor/deserving/etc. Love is not a feeling nor an emotion that comes & goes. Love is a promise. a promise to do good to a person or being at all times and always giving your best effort to do good and show them love.

• sorry but no one can actually answer that except for YOU...

• Honestly, when you're in love you're basically in a more advanced stage of infatuation. Though strangely enough, I've never gotten the so called "butterflies".

What Girls Said 1

• Idk. Its this strange feeling. You just know.