Does that mean I'm ugly if girls don't respond to my messages on pof?

I have to message like 50 girls to even get one response. I guess it depends though. Sometimes i'll get 3 or 4 after that. Most of the time I don't get a response. It's upsetting that they read my message and don't respond. Why don't they even give it a chance when I took the time to write a nice thought out message.

Most Helpful Girl

• Girls get so many messages on these dating sites they don't usually have time to answer all of the guys. Yes your looks can be a part of it, everyone has their own preference. It can also be the way you write! Try to personalize your messages, pick up something from her profile, be interesting and ask her about her life (but not too much).

When I was on pof, I got hundreds of messages and I'm just average looking, slightly chubby girl... I just messaged with a few guys at a time. I'd say lots of girls are like me.

What Girls Said 3

• Well I think poor guys are more likely to get rejected than ugly guys.

• Depends on what you've written, keep it short and witty

• If a guy texts more than 3 and I think 2 is too much at times I start ignoring cause I hate clingy guys but maybe that's just me. If a guy is real sweet but not too attratctive I still respond

What Guys Said 4

• Dude, women get completely inundated with messages on a daily basis. Go ahead and make a fake female profile and see for yourself. If you don't get a response it could be that she doesn't find you attractive or it could also mean that she simply didn't even read it or it just didn't catch her eye enough.

• How about you get off trying to find girls on the internet and find them in the REAL world to socialize with?

• doesn't mean you're ugly just unattractive to them, i use tinder and its kind of similar, but if you get matched then girls do like you and they always message back.

• Be more casual and get to know a handful of women in real life first. Then you should text them.