GUYS: How can I get a guys attention? What can I do for him to notice me? What do you find attractive ( clothes to behaviors, anything)?

I like this guy. I'm super shy. What draws your attention when you see a girl? Everyone says I have a cute smile, if that helps at all. .

Most Helpful Guy

• If you want his attention, talk to him, drop some hints or whatever but don't go all needy. Make him look at you from a relationship perspective

• I do try to talk to him, but its really hard because I get super quiet in group settings. The only time i see him is in class and I have to get their early because then all his friends are there ( most of them are mine) but its hard for me to talk when there's a lot of people there. So, what should I do?

• Tried that! The person has to be a good person and attracted to you already! For it to work.

• One more thing, if you need more advice, feel free to drop me a line.

What Guys Said 4

• Throw on some Daisy Dukes and act like an upbeat Country girl and you will get his attention

• Try talking to him

• Wear a cute dress or skirt, then just say hi or talk to him. That would work for me.

• dont think much about.. just be yourself , i mean dont think too much about wearings.. and try talking much with him.. as u said u have a cute smile i guess it is the best thing.. just talk straight away..

What Girls Said 2

• Be yourself and you'll find someone who complements you perfectly

• Yeah, I recommend just being yourself.
    You could also try to give off a certain aura too I guess.