Would you agree on this?

If you asked someone out on a date and chose a specific day and the person said no but the person you asked did not mention or improvise another day, would you just move on and not even bother that person anymore. Because if a person was REALLY interested he or she would make time or an effort to meet you.

Most Helpful Girl

• Maybe that person was waiting for you to pick another day & maybe that person isn't interested because if i was interested i would of been liike no i can't but i can on this day & then meet up or whatever. Just remember if they like you they'll make an effort to see you & if not move on in pretty sure there's other people that would love to meet you (:

What Girls Said 1

• No I would not assume that about somebody.

What Guys Said 2

• Yes I would still meet her maybe she has to work or she had plans already no big deal. But if it kept happing all the time I would think she's a shot caller and that does not work for me.

• I think they would suggest another time that they're free , if they're interested.