How do I find out what's wrong with me?

How am I supposed to know what's wrong with me that keeps people from ever seeing me as more than a friend or someone they want to lay? I've had two really great relationships, but the one died and the other was bad timing. Past that, everything has been nothing other than me being manipulated and me not being aware cuz I have Aspergers. And by the way both my good relationships they were "normal" people so please no one be an asshole about how I need to find someone who's just as retarded-_-

Most Helpful Guy

• It depends. What most girls need to do to get hooked is look pretty. Which I'm sure you know if you're pretty or not. Other than that, it may be hard to find people you connect with. For example, I have the hardest time finding girls that I like, and then almost all of them have boyfriends.
    For instance, less than 2% of the population have this personality type : http://www.16personalities.com/intj-personality

• I'm an INTJ I didn't know less than 2% of the population were though. That seems a bit of a stretch thar it's that few.

• Yeah, that explains why we're always lonely. We can't find anyone to connect with.

What Guys Said 1

• I don't think you have any thing wrong with you you just have come a cross some bad luck as they say sh*t happens and think of it like this when you reach the bottom of this sh*t it really can't get any worse so it will only get better... so have some faith and patience sunshine

What Girls Said 2

• It's not that anything is wrong with you per say. It's just that you're not compatible with a good deal of guys. Something that half the time is a good thing.

• There is nothing wrong with you. You might be giving everyone mixed signals rather than direct ones. It sounds like you give the message that you are not happy with relationships, and dont want them. You should make it clear that you want one, and are serious about having one.

• That's actually really helpful, thanks. But how does one do such without looking desperate for companionship?

• Just hang out with people.. have guy friends.. eventually you will understand that not all guys are dicks