Would you date a woman that was divorcing and had 3 small children?

Would any of you guys date a woman that was going through a divorce, had 3 small children under the age of 5, was still hot and maintained herself well but was 4-5 years older than you? As a guy you are single and have no ties.

Most Helpful Guy

• Makes dating hard but not a deal breaker. Biggest issue is previous father and related drama. With 3 kids he will always be around.

• I agree. I think in the long run it would cause issues trying to deal with how the dad wants to handle things with his kids.

What Guys Said 6

• Speaking as a guy who meets the criteria you describe: no. Divorced I could deal with, three brats I couldn't.

• I don't think so. To much work.. But I might if she was absolutely stunning and perfect (not only looks), even with children.

• Yeah she's lovely with a great figure and everything but I think she needs to focus on finding someone that can take on everything that she has going on in her life.

• nah I wouldn't date, no point for me personally, because of the age difference more than anything.

• I wouldn't, but I think my age group is not the age group you're referring to.

If she was hot I would date her, but I would not go for a long term type thing, more of just a fun older woman type thing. I have been on dates with a woman who had 2 children, and was in her 40's before, so dates are definitely possible, commitment is the issue here.

• Ok, thanks. This is not me but a friend of mine. She is early 30s and he is late 20s. I agree the commitment thing is going to be an issue esp as he's never been married and doesn't have any kids of his own yet.

• i wouldn't date a woman 4-5 years older than me unless she was smoking hot. But I doubt you're 4-5 years older than me.

I have kids, so I'd have to deal with yours and you'd have to deal with mine.

• Sure, dating is no problem.

What Girls Said 2

• If the situation was opposite and I'll have the opportunity to date a super hot guy, a little older than me, divorced and parent of a three kids, I'll probably say no.

• Most people prefer divorced and over emotional fallout to in the process of a divorce. But otherwise I see divorced people with kids dating all the time.