Your DEEPEST DARKEST SECRET... REVEAL IT! Something you have never told anyone and will take it to your grave... Lets hear it people!?

Anonymously ofcourse :)

I'll go first... The girl I am with right now thinks I hate her family, specifically her mom. She is 26 and her mom is 47. The truth is I met her mom a year ago, before I met my girl and had a one night stand with her when she was on a girls night out. We recently started to hookup again because the sex is amazing! We both just put on a act in front of my gf, I know its horrible but I can't stop, neither can she LOL

Most Helpful Girl

• I was mentally abused and sometimes physically abused by my mom most of my life.
    My dad divorced my mom when I was a baby and left us because I was born a girl.
    My last boyfriend abused me many times during our relationship. Just to hurt me he even got me pregnant once on purpose and then forced me into an abortion by basically saying he'd make me lose the baby regardless. Then when I finally broke up with him, he posted the abortion pictures all over my Facebook and called me a murderer even though I never wanted to have the abortion.
    I literally hate myself for all of these things.

What Girls Said 24

• I'm a cuboid squared. I'm a four-dimensional existence within a seven dimensional world existing within a three dimensional world.

• Why would anyone respond to an anon? Not me!

• Seriously? Stop shitting on random threads... you stink!

• What an impressive and extensive vocabulary you have.
      May I ask where you got your GED from?

• Sorry boo, I have no secrets.

• I have a big clit

• I don't think that's a dark secret, big clits are actually sexy.

• I used to set spiders on fire when I was a kid. Not much of a dark secret, but that's all I got to tell.

• I was raped when I was younger by 3 people. I was 4

• I call bullshit!

• I'm not lying... I wouldn't lie about it?

• Who were these 3 people? at the age of 4 you don't even have a fully developed vagina, it can't be penetrated, almost impossible. Did you goto the authorities?

• I'm in love with my acting coach.

• Does he know? Whats the age gap?

• He doesn't have kids. And im pretty sure he knows im a virgin.. just not sure how to ask him to hangout with on my birthday..

• Tell him you really want a big kiss for your birthday from someone special... then look him straight in the eyes and ask him if he is free that night... rest he will do, if not, then he is a dumbass lol

• The 4th time i wanted to kill myself, i changed my mind because of 1 sentence a guy once said.

• What was it?

• He said "you are my world, no matter what happens, ill only live for you"

• I should probably also tag you @Ace26

• I have an eating disorder and also suffering from anxiety and panic attacks..
    no one knows about the eating disorder, but the anxiety and panic attacks my mother and brother know

• Did you seek medical help yet?

• nope not yet but I am soon

• I lost my virginity at a friends 18th birthday party in a long grassed paddock by my brothers friend, I screamed like crazy coz it felt that good. When I got back my stockings were all ripped and I made up that I ran home to get smokes and I fell over into a bush lol. Later on that night I was found by my friend and my brother in the birthday boys room with him on top completely naked, I had my clothes on thank god. No one knows that he wasn't the first guy I was with that night. I regret it but it wasn't the last time it ever happened.

• i think u hv a very high sex drive and u r extremely horny :P

• well. There's attempting suicide four times and almost succeeding twice, and then there's getting drunk with my boyfriend and almost losing my virginity when I was fourteen.

• Well that's bad. I am sorry. I mean that.
      I have to ask though. Did you telling us about this make you feel any better? For some people that can be therapeutic.
      Just asking.

• It's really gross xD
    So I got on top of a desk chair and you know how it rolls aha so anyway I got on the desk chair trying to put up a poster and the literally moves and I loose balance and fall but when I fell I landed on the corner of the chair so hard that I popped my own cherry xD haha omg when I started bleeding I almost had a heart attack jeez

• Lmao wow that something u don't really hear Lol ur something unique then 😂👏

• i popped my own horse back riding. it was sad because my boyfriend didn't believe it was my first time well when it was my first

• ouch.. you got raped by a chair leg... with quick force. Ouche

• I video chatted naked with my best friend because I was horny

• Oooo! I know I want to do that, but just with my guy I think.
      Already my FB pro pic was plastered all over the internet, but not on any p*rn sites as far as I know.

• I was chatting with a guy that I met on GAG. Come to find out we lived 40 minutes from each other. We met up had dinner and had sex and haven't interacted since.

• One night stand from GAG!! Props to you girl! Hope it was worth it lol

• Wow! Now that sounds too dangerous for me. I would never.

• I certainly understand that.

• I use my boyfriend as a dildo when he is asleep sometimes when I'm extremely horny. Sometimes he wakes up and sometimes he doesn't.. I've told him

• LMAO haha I don't think I will ever complain if I was your bf

• Epic Win. Don't think any guy will ever complain, but he must be a deep sleeper not to notice :o

• Now I would try that. But I really need foreplay.

• I've only cooked rice on the stove once. 7/8 times I've burned it and twice I've had to through out the pan. I bought a rice cooker, because I can't afford to keep throwing pans away :l Oh, and I am so focused on my weight and being thin, because it is one aspect of my life that I can completely control. I don't really care what men think anymore.

• Well, word of advice, if you keep eating rice, you will have a very hard time getting thin, shit load of carbs and skinny don't go hand in hand :)

• Everything in moderation. Calories only matter when you eat a lot of or two little.

• Oh, and not exercising doesn't help, but I'm always running around or at the gym.

• I let my ex boyfriend impreganate my sisters and my mother. Also taped him impregnating a virgin girl whom I convinced to have sex with him.

• Thanks Troll!

• That's wild crazy. I hope it was all consensual and everyone was of age.
      I don't care if you're just fantasizing. Everyone embellishes, or just makes stuff up here.
      Thx!

• They wanted. It was consensual

• I want a guy to bang me so hard even though im a virgin and it will hurt just so i can scream in pain and pleasure and he won't stop until I'm completely exhausted!

• So you are looking for pleasure... in pain?

• That is good

• Yeah pain and pleasure are related. I wouldn't mind watching.

• I once tried to take my life, but I messed it up

• I'm in a long term relationship with a guy, but sometimes I think i might be a lesbian

• maybe u r bi. try with a girl n see whether u like it in real. fantasy n reality r sometimes different

• ok so what makes you think you are a lesbian?

• You're probably just bi. Don't let it scare you like it did me. I'm with a guy now, pretty hetero, but if a very pretty girls comes along I am open.

• i don't know the father of my child

• I've heard that before. These days DNA testing is available if you're interested. It's kind of unfair to the guy if you don't find out.

• actually it's not like this, it's just a long story

• I caused my father's demise.

• HOLY FUCK! How?

• Do you know what the word "demise" means?

• Death? NVM I already told someone and he said it's not my fault.

The other dude is effing rude!

• I've physically hit my mom. I've peed on the doorsteps of a church.

• Why?

• Well, I've never hit my mom, but I broke my younger sister's jaw with a Karate kick because I was mad at her. I felt terrible, and got grounded for a month.
      Now, peeing at a church, that's pretty interesting. I would love to know what's behind all of that.

• Talk shit, get hit. She got real with it!

• I slept with my teacher in secondary school.

What Guys Said 13

• I am deeply in love, well maybe love is too strong a term. At least, head over heels in like, with a former co-worker.
    But I can never say anything about it to her. I can only wish she knew.

• I secretly hate everyone! well used to secretly at least.

• I have sexsomnia

• It happened when i was 5. Many times children of different sexes will observe what parts each one has and this is my story. The daughter of my mom's friend was a close friend to me at the time, and one day we were watching TV alone in my mom's room while the adults were downstairs. Somehow we ended up talking about our private parts and when i showed my penis, she pulled down her pants and she had a penis too, but it was covered by skin or something. (I am not lying trying to remember it best as i can, it happened 10 years ago.) Well, so i think at the time that girl/he watched p*rn before because they somehow knew to do what we ended up doing next. The girl/boy suggested we put it in each others butts and we ended up anally screwing each other. (I have no idea how, i don't even know if i could get a boner back then.) I try to convince myself that it wasn't real, but i remember the crusty feeling of it entering inside my anus and i remember the he/her making noises when we did that. I also remember we stopped and the he/she told me not to tell my parents, but the next day i cracked under pressure and told my mom. I am guessing back then it was impossible for my mom to believe me because i was claiming a female had a penis, but she told me it was just a dream so i should never do that, only adults can do that and girls don't have the same private parts. To this day, i have never told a soul and i will never tell anyone, but i have seen my mom on Facebook and have seen pictures of the girl/boy and it makes me feel bad for the guys she will keep her secret from. In case you were wondering i am straight, but this will always haunt me for the rest of my life. I am glad i can at least tell someone anonymously.

• I'm pursuing a married woman, and she has yet to reject me, she knows I like her, and yet she still spends time with me

• Sometimes I think I may be a bisexual

• I really like having sex with men even though I tell everybody I'm 100% straight and have a girlfriend.

• I have made out with my sister.

• i hv had sex with my wife's younger sister. it was amazing.
    She kinda seduced me first, but we plan to do it again. We are like secret in-laws with benefits now i guess :)

• LOL You lucky dog you!

• yup.. its amazing.. great sex. i must admit

• I want to be raped by group of girls

• Shit, don't we all... but this was about revealing a secret not a fantasy

• that's why it's called secret

• This made me chuckle

• I have no secret. Don't tell my secret.

• Your secret is safe with me... my safe is gone!

• Lmao that killed me 😂😂😂buddy said my safe is gone 😂😂

• I'm homosexual

• That is something which is accepted in the society these days, you should come out...

• Easier said than done.

• I slept with my best friend's married "straight" dad.

• Are you straight or gay?

• I'm openly gay, he isn't.