Is my height unattractive? All of my short friends are the ones that get dates, not me?

I'm 5'8 give or take an inch and when I'm out with friends (unfortunately I'm the tallest one) a few guys here and there ask me on dates but then my friends always get dates. I'm not unattractive and I know this because a lot of people tell me and I'm a model, but still guys seem to not want me. I'm really nice and smart too.. I just don't get if my height is intimidating.

Most Helpful Guy

• 5'8" is only a little above average for a girl, there has to be something else that's putting them off.

What Guys Said 6

• Well, I can see how some shorter guys may find your height intimidating, I suppose. I'm 6'4", though, and although you're taller than a lot of girls, you'd still be short to me, lol.

I'd date someone your height, no problem, especially if she was nice and smart. :-)

• Guys are really shallow, chances are some might not wanna date a girl that is taller than them because it's unconventional. BUT.. There is nice guys out there who do not care whether you're short or tall, you'll run into them eventually.

• Well thats the perfect height imo, but then agasin im about 6ft. Maybe there is sonething else thast up,..

• I love tall girls. 5'8 is hot.

• I love tall girls :)

• Your not that tall that's average height compared to me.

What Girls Said 2

• I'm around yo're height and I get attention. Embrace your height!

• I'm 5'8 and I love it. When I wear heels and walk into a room I get instant attention. And it gives me a reason to date really tall men :) Current bf is 6'2.