Does height and weight matter?

for when you're dating someone

0|0
5|17

Most Helpful Guy

• Well if I say no it does not would It be a lie? Yeah a white lie but anyway yes it does and yes the height does as well I dont want her being 6 feet 2 something like that and her weight over 300 pounds. And I dont want a 4 foot tall one either and her weight is 80 pounds

0|0
    0|0
    • well thats still a very wide spectrum hahaha :p

• lol when a man gets real tired with no sleep at all its almost the same thing as having a buzz

What Guys Said 16

• Height is not terribly important; I could easily date someone from 4'11" to 6'. Weight, on the other hand, is very important although I am probably more flexible than most women would believe. It varies with height, too, so a specific number is hard to come by.

0|0
    0|0
  • it shouldn't matter that much lol. depends on the individual and how extreme you're referring too.

0|0
    0|0
    • damn you are the unofficial communications head of GAG !!

• I like em short, thick, curvy, skinny, fat, tall slim. I find it hard to develop a preference cause I crush too easily :p

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes. I don't want to date anyone who is fat, and I prefer shorter girls.

You want numbers? 5'5" or shorter, 150lbs or less.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, a healthy weight matters.
    Health matters.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes. (Filler)

0|0
    0|0
  • It shouldn't matter but unfortunately for a lot of people it does.

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on the guy.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes it does

0|0
    0|0
  • We all have our limits and preferences.

0|0
    0|0
    • whats your "limit"?

• Show All
    • Exceptions in everything.

• Only weight matters to me. I won't date an overweight girl.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, of course.

0|0
    0|0
  • Doesn't matter to me as long as they're not overweight.

0|0
    0|0
  • for me it doesn't matter!

0|0
    0|0
  • No it does not matter, not at least for me, but some of them have different minds.

0|0
    0|0
  • Height not really. Weight matters a lot

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• To an extent.
    I won't date a man who has rolls and can't see his toes. I would happily date a slightly chubby guy. As for height.. I prefer taller men, I've dated shorter and it just wasn't for me I felt awkward.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes. Tall and fit.

0|0
    0|0
  • I always say it depends on the whole physical package!!!

0|0
    0|0
  • it shouldn't... but sadly looks are the parameter of judgment at first glance!

0|0
    0|0
  • For me, height doesn't really matter. As for weight, as long as he isn't obese I'm fine, a little extra is totally ok. Others probably have stricter preferences though. The world is a shallow place

0|0
    0|0