Do u think he will change this time?

My bf and i have been dating for a little over a year. I moved in with him shortly after dating as he is the one who asked me. We have our ups and downs which most relationships do. I think we fight more due to the fact we moved in together to soon and my insecurities and trust issues. He gets mad because I do not trust him completely. Which I know I should but I have been cheated on in the past and hurt. I know I shouldn't carry that into our relationship. My bf was cheated on a few times by his ex so he broke up with her. He says he would never cheat on me. But sometimes it makes me wonder because he can sometimes be a flirt and gets turned on easily. Which he denies when I ask him about that. He says I just think things because I dont trust him. His dad is one that can be a jerk but can be a sweetheart. His brothers are the same way so it runs in the family. My bf sometimes doesn’t show he loves me. Some nights we will be sitting at home and he doesn’t wanna cuddle or do much. We will have sex some night. But othertimes I feel he isn’t attracted to me. And when we are out he won't talk much to me. Which he can be a quiet person. I have brought up the whole breaking up thing and taking a break a couple times to him but he doesn't want to. I told him he needs to change otherwise im done. I have said it a few times but I haven't left which leads him to think im not serious about it. Its just hard when I love him so much and want things to work out. Then last night I told him I will give him two weeks to start changing. He said he will which he would always say that before. And I told him no Im serious this time. Then last night I said do you think you can change in that amount of time and he said hopefully because I don’t want to lose you. I just don’t know why he hasn't changed before. Im not asking him to change much jsut start acting and showing he wants to be with me and treat me better. Because sometimes he makes me feel like shit.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• You are asking for too much.

Some people are the way they are because of the way they were raised. He is like that.

Why should he change if you are not willing to trust him? Its a double edged sword.

I think you need to tell him you trust him and you just want the best for your relationship.