Girls , how important is a head of hair on guys?

If hair was somewhat important what would be other factors that would make you want to date a bald or partially bald man?

• Very Important , wouldn't want to talk to him and would not date
  • Somewhat Important, might talk to him if he appeared confidant and had a good look.
  • Not Important, will talk to him and would date if I liked him.

Most Helpful Girl

• Isn't important to me, some of the sexiest men are balding i. e. Bruce Willis and Jason Stratham.

• Oh man. I can see some similarities in them in their faces… But did you really just Bruce in the same category as Stratham? I can see if ya said something like Josh Lucas & Ryan Gosling… Can see where they could be in the same sentence. But C'mon mam!!

What Girls Said 4

• Not that important.
    I'm attracted to full headed and bald headed men. However receding hairlines do turn me off a bit. I like the polar extremes.

• I really like guys with thick styled or curly hair, but it's not a deal breaker...(I know what it's like to battle with thin and limp hair and I'm quite self conscious about it)

• I rarely even notice the hair

• It's just an attraction to me longer curly hair but I probably wouldn't care

What Guys Said 0