How to get my bf to return my calls?

I haven't heard frm him in two days?

Most Helpful Girl

• If your so-called "Bf' isn't replying to your undying "Calls," sweetie, then you have every right to be concerned. And if there is more here than meets the eye in your relationship, then no mixed signals, rather Raised Red Flags that something isn't koshore in Denmark.
    Being this couple, I feel there is no lame excuse for putting you on his pay no mind list, putting you on a back burner. And if you both have simply just had this War of the Roses argument or even this fight of the century, then this would be His Perfect 'Excuse' for making you simmer more.
    You can't Make him Respond if it isn't in his heart. However, you do Need to Get to the bottom of the barrel with any personal issues you and him are having.
    Good luck. xx

What Guys Said 2

• call him all day and all night long LOL

• 2 days is nothing. If you can't handle two days, how will you ever handle it when he vanishes for 4 days?

If you leave him a message saying to call you it's an emergency, you will hear from him. Once. When he realises you lied about the emergency, he won't fall for that again.

What Girls Said 2

• text him ur dumping him... he shuld sneer tht1 real quick honey

• How long have you been with him for? I would give it a few more days, maybe check his Facebook (jf you use it) to see if he's been posting things or talking to other people. His phone could be off right now, or something else could be going off. If more than a week goes by I would assume that he is no longer interested anymore. But that depends more on how long you've been with him. If its been a short period of time, the whole thing where guys just disappear like that isn't too uncommon.