I have a really bad stutter?

its really hard to talk when im nervous. What do I do when I want to ask girls out or just be friends with them? HELP!

its hard to talk to anyone about anything

Most Helpful Guy

• Practice. The more girls you talk to (and the more you get rejected), the less nervous you will be. And if you want to work on becoming more articulate in general, try reading books out loud. You might sound like a tard but it seriously helps.

What Girls Said 1

• i studder too its ok. Jus dont give a damn and be honest i know somebody who studder that had reputation of noy being fucked with n girls swooned over. You jus gotta not give a damn

What Guys Said 2

• she's not Jesus fucking Christ! she's Human just like you, talk to her the way you would talk to anyone else pretend you're talking to your teacher or somebody.

• Do you stutter all the time or is this just when speaking to women/when you are nervous?