Are women threatened or put off by men in touch with their feminine side?

What do you want? a manly meat head or a sensitive Jesus wannabe?

Most Helpful Girl

• feminine routes is 'one who suckles' obviously refiguring to biological women.

felinity and masvculinity are junk terms. and people dont have sides. they have ways and tendencies and behaviors and traits.

women and men are as different from each other ass they are rom men and women.

I'm guessing you're using feminine to mean empathetic sensitive nurturing... which are traits all human beings have.

men can not be in touch with their womanness bc they are not women. femininity denotes women. kind caring intuitive and all that crap are just human traits that got tossed into the all the stereotype of women called 'femininity'.

all humans have the same basic capacity. what they express exercise and or lier about is a different story.

and no I'm not intimidated. i happen too find that very attractive, when guys dont walk around trying toy emulate fascists bc someone told them that being a man means one thing and hats the one thing it means.

i like kind strong courageous compassionate intelligent gentle dignified spirited willful wise insightful people. men included.

• Nice answer. Kind of needed to read that. But my ego is still at play and I feel powerful.

• and. not sand.

• that'd be some cool sand though. powerful sand in touch with its ferretings. phenomenal.

What Girls Said 8

• I like masculine men. My last boyfriend came off very feminine to me in the way he handled situations, etc. & it definitely turned me off.

The thing about me is that the way I was raised... I basically had to develop a more masculine mentality & now, as an adult, I'm trying to get more in touch with my feminine side again. It's really hard for me to do that when I'm basically forced to be the masculine force in the relationship because my boyfriend is too feminine.

• Thanks for your answer.

• @Prof_Don: awwies :) I sometimes have a hard time believing that a man can do that.

• Oh trust me there are men that are not intimidated by your sometimes-overly-tough demeanor... and realize you don't WANT to he that way and are just a product of your environment. :)

• If those were my only two options I'd choose celibacy.

Thankfully, they're not. A guy can be manly without being a meathead and a guy can be sensitive and emotionally available without being unmanly.

• no, not in the slightest.

• Neither, I don't want a wimp of a man, but I don't want an emotionless one either, Good Communication is key

• feminine side in personality? or feminine in looks?

• Umm.. Micheal jackson, Jonathan Davis. That's feminine.

• oh feminine acting and talking? lol i thought you meant feminine personality like quiet, really compassionate, shopaholic lol

a man who acts like michael jackson would be a no no for me lol

• No but from what I have seen, its best if you do that with her only. Not in public.

• You're talking two different extremes here. A guy can be manly while still showing feminine traits.

• Yes it would put me off, but this is only because Ron Swanson is my dream man. I need the burly man with a knack for woodworking and grilling good steaks.

• Good to know women still want real men.

• Keep in mind though that even Ron Swanson has is feminine moments. He giggles over things like woodworking tools. Giggles like a little girl. And i think that's adorable. haha

What Guys Said 1