If you met someone who is 30, attractive and looks 8 years younger, would you date them for a relationship or just a fling? why?

I have a friend who is interested in starting over. I want to encourage her to move on and live a healthy happy life. So I wonder what your opinion is on women who are older and look very young. Thin, works out, and employed. How attractive do you find this or is it time for her to not care? thoughts?

Most Helpful Guy

• If a girl is attractive and pleasant to be around, her age isn't really that important. If she was 50 and I wanted kids, yeah there'd be a problem. But 30 and in good health? Non-issue.

Whether a fling or relationship, well that depends. I always start off assuming just a fling, since most relationships don't work out, and if she turns out to be a cool gal, let things just ease into a relationship.

From your description of her, it sounds like she just needs to get out more, meet some guys without any pressure of "Romance," and get her self-esteem up.

What Guys Said 9

• I'm good with it given the things you described. I think she shouldn't care what others think.

BTW, I'm more or less in the same situation. I'm 35 and look anywhere from 8 to 12 years younger than I actually am.

• Oh please, a 30 year old woman would never find anything worth of value in an 18 year old such as myself.

• Given she's four years younger than me anyway, that's absolutely fine, especially if she looks as good as you say!

FWIW I went out with girls quite a bit older than me when I was younger.

• Age shouldn't really restrict you unless there's some obvious or mental differences. Otherwise it's being picky

• depends on what type of relationship she is looking for and what she wants/expects of a man

• no problem with, depends on what qualities she has and what she wants in a guy

• No would date them but depends on their personality

• I would do neither. I would be very wary

• I am in a relationship with a 32 year old woman who looks about 26/27 . She's older than me

What Girls Said 1

• I've dated men around that age, its my preference i guess.. From my knowledge i like older men, i draw the line at 36, but if there is something there, why not give it ago right?