For the men, do you find yourself attracted more to introverts or extroverts?

The title says it all, gentlemen. Which do you find yourself more attracted to, intro or extroverts?

• Introverts
  • Extroverts
  • Either/it doesn't matter much
  • I'm a woman; show me the results
Interesting. Thus far 60% of the men polled prefer introverts, yet introverts are a minority. I wonder what percentage of men prefer blondes?

Most Helpful Guy

• I am supposedly an introvert myself, and it's really difficult to come to a reasonable consensus with people who are fundamentally different, so I am not exactly prone to be attracted to extroverted personality. Voted A).

• Thank you, Mesonfielde. Tell me, when you say "supposedly an introvert," what exactly do you mean? Do people call you an introvert but you disagree? Have you taken a test and you disagree? Or do you find it hard to categorize yourself either way?

• Well, technically, every introversion/extroversion test says I'm about 80% introvert if not more, but I most often prefer communicating with friends than being completely alone by myself. So I'm either actually introverted or just really picky when it comes to choosing friends, haha. Most of my friends are indeed introverted.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 7

• It doesn't really matter, but I find myself more attracted to an introverted personality as that is the way I am. I'd much rather spend Friday night at home then at some party, so I would generally want my girl to be the same way.

• Thanks for stopping by, Sir Isaac Newton. Don't forget to vote if you haven't done so already. By the way, some introverts like to party.

• Doesn't really matter all that much. Both have their strong points and draw backs.

• I don't mind either way.

• Thanks for stopping by. Don't forget to vote if you haven't done so.

• It doesn't matter. If she is introvert like me, would love her to open up a little more.

• Thanks for stopping by, Swede888. Don't forget to vote if you haven't done so already.

• I'd say introverts, they're more personal and very interesting.

• Thanks for stopping by. If you haven't already, don't forget to vote.

• Definitely introverts... they're more interesting, more mysterious... :) and definitely cuter!

• What if you are an extrovert but still interesting and deep?

• Hmm. What about them makes them cuter? If you haven't done so, don't forget to vote. Thanks for stopping by.

• Extroverts convey what they are as soon as you meet them. Introverts take much longer to figurer out - and my Juve I love that.

• More introverts, just because they seem to be more personal.

• Interesting. Thanks for stopping by. Don't forget to vote if you haven't already done so.