Girls with cellulite?

Might seem like a silly question, but guys how do you feel about girls with cellulite? Is it a turn off? Does it not matter? What's your opinion?
Im 5'3 and weigh about 120 lbs. I've always had a very flat stomach, about a small b cup, and a big butt. I'm just insecure with my thighs and butt I guess, I've got a little bit of cellulite around the area. My past boyfriends never cared but I'm still curious..

• cellulite is gross
    25% (1)33% (3)31% (4)Vote
  • doesn't matter
    25% (1)56% (5)46% (6)Vote
  • other, explain
    50% (2)11% (1)23% (3)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
0|4

Most Helpful Guy

• Cellulite in itself doesn't really matter, it's better without but it's not an issue. However, cellulite also often comes with very flabby parts. Still not a huge issue, some guys don't mind that, and you can easily work on that in a month with a bit of support. On a similar topic, for the "scars" you get with weight gain/loss, that really really doesn't matter. Your butt and thighs can still look nice even with cellulite.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• I oddly find it attractive but only if it is with an older woman. I can't explain it, maybe just me being a freak.

normally though it is a turn off, especially if you're young.

0|0
    0|0
  • No metter having cellulute

0|0
    0|0
  • You have a good body, cellulite isn't a put off so don't worry, all women get it anyway. :)

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

No girls shared opinions.