Do you have a first date horror story?

For fun and entertainment, please share your wacky dating moments where you thought wtf and/or fml!!!

Most Helpful Girl

• I have a blind/first date horror story. Everything that made this guy an asshole won't fit in this box so I'll just say this to sum it up: He ended the date by asking me if I wanted him to take his shirt off, in the parking lot, to see his "four thousand dollar tattoo." Already fed up and desperate to hail a cab I said "no thanks" which he responded by laughing condescendingly, and taking his shirt off to reveal this tattoo... A great white shark coming out of some waves with a skull in it's mouth.

Basically picture that tattoo... then picture the type of grown man who would want that tattoo covering half of his back and arm.

Whatever kind of douchebag you're imagining, that's him.

• Oh edit to add, since I put how the date ended... the FIRST thing he said when he met me was "you would have looked way hotter if you'd worn heels"... I'm 5'10" by the way and wasn't sure how tall he would be, so I played safe with flats.

• Thanks for MH :)

• You def deserved it lol

What Guys Said 4

• I took a girl skiing once. Long story short she had a nasty fall and broke her tibia. It literally broke in half and her leg was bent sideways. She was screaming and crying on the ground in pain. I immediately took off my skis, removed her skis, got out a cloth from my pack, put it in her mouth and told her to bite down on it, and then proceeded to realign the leg into a straight position. I then tied some fabric around the leg break as a makeshift bandage facilitating the prevention of further bone abrasive damage. From this point onward I took some codeine tablets out of my first aid kit, crushed them and mixed them with water. I told her to drink the dissolved pain killers. I called ski patrol right after this. They arrive and put her on this sled that will transport her down to the emergency clinic. The dose of pain killers I gave her left her nearly completely incapacitated. The paramedics set the leg, bandaged it up, took her to the hospital, and I drove home alone. Have not heard from her since. I hope the leg is okay.

• Having sex with my ex for the first time, had to leave our shirts on in case someone would come upstairs.. was wearing a white t-shirt well let's just say it wasn't white afterwards anymore..

• Only being stood up.

• First date was on ferry in istanbul
    And while we went out of ferry a bird shit on my head

What Girls Said 1

• My fiancé reached up to get me a flowe and elbowed the hell out of my right eye.