We talk every night?

I dated this girl and she told me that she just wanted to be friends after like 2 weeks. I didn't really like it so I told her how I felt about her and she said she liked me too but she didn't want to be in a relationship now. Thing is she now calls and texts me a lot daily, its cool but its literally every day at least 4 times a day. Is this friend zone or does she still have interest

Most Helpful Girl

• She may still have feelings for you, but is confused about something or someone else. She might just love your company! or realised things were a bit too serious for what she was prepared for. In my previous experiences, I, myself, have confused guys that have had feelings for me. I kept them around ALL the time but never wanted to carry things out any further then friends (even though i liked them back). The easiest thing to do is ask her. considering she calls you all the time, your friendship should be strong enough to discuss these things. Maybe try asking her where you stand with her. She'll probably tell you that she likes you a lot but she's not ready for something serious. She may just want to have fun.

What Girls Said 2

• Just please ask her. Straight up, about how she calls you all the time and why. If you don't get a definite answer from her. I think she's maybe just using you emotionally whenever she needs too cause she knows you will be their for her and dosent have to have the responsibility of having a bf. On the other hand she could just be shy and maybe afraid of expressing what she really feels. And could really like you. And she's just seeing if it could lead to something too. Either way I'd just be cautious to get to attached to her or anything while this is happening.

• you are there when you need her. in my opinion it sounds like she likes the emotional crutch and benefits that you are providing for support without having a bf.

What Guys Said 0