I'm still in love with my ex, please help me get her back!

My gf of about a year, one day all of a sudden broke it off. It happened all of a sudden. She was offered a new job, had an emotional breakdown and ended it. I have not spoken to her since the break up. Although I have sent her a love letter expressing my feelings. I want to text her but I don't know what to say. Can someone please help me out, I think she made a mistake and I do love her.

Most Helpful Guy

• Honestly, if she was stressed to a point of suffering an emotional breakdown which subsequently caused her to breakup with you, I find it hard to believe she is now ready for a serious relationship. Psychologically and emotionally, she is not there yet. Hence her failure to respond to your letter.

Therefor, I suggest you give her more time to improve before you make another pitch for her to be with you.

What Girls Said 1

• I think you should text her how you feel about her. It's important to let her know otherwise you'll keep thinking about it and she will never know you felt that way about her. Good luck

What Guys Said 1

• If you MUST talk to her, at least CALL her. Don't send a lazy lame text. She is a human being and deserves to be spoken to one as such.

Otherwise, remember Rule #1: Never deal with ex's.

• THIS absoulutly agree about the text thing and instead phone if you have too.