Guys: Could you be interested in a girl even if she is struggling in her life?

I am 22 and just graduated college this year. Long story short, I am struggling with getting my career together and money and everything. The guy I like is 26 and he says he's happy and things are just how he wants them.

Most Helpful Guy

• sure , most people i know tend to be older while getting jobs , just keep trying , may the heaven bless you..

What Guys Said 7

• since you are a girl, luckily you are not pressured or expected as much as guys are to have made something of themselves in their life

• Yes I would that's just a temporary situation. As long as she's working on her life, I'm good with it.

• Sure, as long as she doesn't expect me to support her.

• Yes I would. I like the fact That she's doing something about her situation to make it better and not just waiting for some guy to swoop her away and sort it for her

• Absolutely can. Every girl I've ever dated was struggling in some sense, I like to help out and make things easier

• Yeah I could, maybe I could help her as well.

• Your job is to make babies and sandwiches. Fuck the lies.

What Girls Said 2

• It's tough for new grads. In college, they convince you that you're a superstar and your life will be set the day you get your diploma. Not always the case. I have two degrees, and getting a job was tough each time. All you can do is remain confident and dedicated to your situation. You have a college degree, you're hardly "struggling," simply going through a lull in your career. Just make finding a job like a full-time job. M-F applying, calling, interviewing, and going into companies to speak with HR. It'll come quickly after that.

• I think it's definitely possible. The key here really is how you deal with tough situations you may face in life -
    If you are sitting around and not doing anything about it, they may be more inclined to walk away. However, if you're ready to face your problems head first and try to conquer whatever it is you're dealing with, they'll probably admire your ability to deal with tough situations. This in turn may make you even more attractive to some (if not all).