Did he just kiss me because of the alcohol?

I was at this party last night. This kid and I hit it off. We were on the same beer pong time (he was drinking, I was not) we got along well, and hugged, hi5ved every time we made a cup. We went to the store to get food together, joked around with each other, got to know each other. Then when we got back to the house we sat on the couch, talked, and eventually he started ma king out with me. He had about two to three glasses of liquor. So my question is: Did he just kiss me because of beer goggles? :/

What Guys Said 1

• The alcohol probably helped but it's hard to say if it was the sole reason. How does he act when he's sober around you?

• Well, last night was the first time I met him. He was trying to get to know me, making conversation the whole evening.

What Girls Said 1

• It's hard to say. But if he wasn't acting completely out of his mind, he probably found you attractive without the alcohol. The alcohol probably just gave him the guts to kiss you.