What do you women want from men?

What do you women want the most from men? Tell me just 1 thing only, the most important one, that without it, no man can even have a chance with you.

Guys, please give me your opinions too, according to your experience with girls, about what do you guess they value the most in men.

According to girls: financial stability, maturity, security and honesty
According to guys: social status and power
Who is being honest here? And in to which extent are those true?
Well it seems that men who possess powe and social status usually transmits to the girls a sense of security, stability and maturity. Also, a guy who has power and status usually possess those traits to get where he got. Have I solved the puzzle?

Most Helpful Girl

• For me it quite simply has to be... HONESTY AND TRUST.

Without this no relationship stands a chance in surviving.

• Well... according to my experience and knowledge I have acquired this far, it`s not good to be so much honest in the beginning (that`s a political incorrect statement, but it sounds true). If you are too honest in the beginning, the chances she will not give even a chance to know you more is very high, so it`s better to not put into risk in the first dating/meeting. After a couple of dating and his previous acceptance by the girl, then the man can start to show off a bit more of his true self...

About trust, I think this is only a matter of time.

But the core of my questions in not for attributes when you are already in relationship, but just before starting it, for example, what would you make prefer one guys instead of other to date?

• Gosh.. Thank you so very much for the MHO.

Most Helpful Guy

• Status. Basically, be the centerpiece of your social group, the king in chess etc. Do things for all the members in your society as if it were nothing, make yourself invaluable to them, disappear from time to time to let them feel that vacuum and they'll celebrate your return.

If you really want to be surrounded by girls all lusting for you, and that's probably the hard part make sure you're your most charming and best in every possible encounter and treat all your prospects equally, never sink too much time in any one of them. The trick is giving them just enough to keep them hooked, it's pretty difficult to outplay a woman at what is essentially their game though, so you may want to omit these last paragraph.

• Wow... I never heard something about these ideas... that sounds brilliant... it`s like fishing >> "The trick is giving them just enough to keep them hooked," . I can`t believe you are a bookworm, you must be a macho man or something, for sure you are a fake profile but your information seems very valuable

• I'll humour you one last time.
      A band of wolves has a social structure. Their leader is called the alpha. An alpha is a leader. A leaders most important concern should be the safety of the people he's leading, it seems like a difficult concept to understand, especially in times like these were our world leaders are greedy and corrupt and out for themselves.
      And now he's citing scripture, Jesus Christ I'm out.

• No problem in concerning about the safety of the people he`s leading but for what he does that? Just to keep in control his status quo? To keep the flow of hot girls and people praising him? Just to keep him to be the top of them? Your idea of leader, or alpha, for sure I disagree. I believe anyone can become great without doing this stuff you are just telling me. Being real great has nothing to do with what you said. Nevertheless, it seems very witty your counsels but now I`m suspecting those roots are not morally good.

What Girls Said 13

• an open mind

• I want a guy who is devoted to helping others such as a medical student, a humanitarian, a lawyer etc...

• I think I don't ask for much...
    1. To be catholic (He needs to love God more than he loves me)
    2. He needs to have a good relationship with his mother or sisters
    3. Likes kids
    4. Likes animals/nature
    5. Can do housework (I don't want him to do that all the time, but if I get sick, I'm not going to be be able to do it, so he'll do it)
    6. He needs to have desire to succeed

• Get ready to start writing me a check... cuz I am about to give you the answer! We want to believe that your world revolves around us. We want mid day texts telling us that. We want to walk in the house seeing you at the stove... not on the couch. Just little things! A wild flower in the toothbrush holder... movie tix under our windshield wiper on a Friday night... The delivery is more important than the action. Don't suffocate us... just snippets of love throughout the day... (both ways) the unexpected is always best

• We want to believe that your world revolves around us.>> I`m ok with this idea, after all, I would do my best and achieve results not only for me but for someone who can praises about it lol

But we have different views on how to demonstrate this love. Of course my wife would be almost the center of my life, everything I would do thinking on her too, but I`m not the sort of guy who would do the things you have just listed...

• I still don't know... but...
    His physical attractiveness... but that only last for a couple of years...
    :D

So... at the end a guy can't offer me anything really important :D
    Since I want power , social status , financial stability, maturity, intelligence,
    for myself in order to be better every day.
    Another person's achievements ain't important to me

• I really like people who are accepting/open minded

• what is open minded/accepting for you? Is just agree and overlook your wrong works?

• Kinda. It's like you have an irrational fear or hatred for them. I would shun or try to change a racist and if do the same for a homophobe. Because racists and homophobes are equal I my eyes

• By the way, i don't have any fear or particular hatred towards gay people... I have even homossexual friends

• Commitment to our relationship.

• I think this is a necessary condition for relationship in general. But I`m asking for another necessary condition besides that

• Stability in all aspects.

• All aspects, do they include what?

• I don`t have a good emotional stability, so I`m out? I have a lot of other qualities to compensate it though

• Not necessarily. I don't like guys who are little bitches and will cry at the smallest things.

• Stability.

• Financial stability , honesty , and security...

• I want maturity.

• Giving me the whole world in my hands. But remember that not all girls are the same.

• So what if I get it one day, will you reveal me your identity? ;D

• :) Just make it appear that way. If I am in love I don't care about the world. My identity doesn't matter

• Sexual and emotional attraction.

• Could you explain me more about what is sexual and emotional attraction for you?

• That book seems good... one day maybe I should give it a try to persuade more people. Thanks.
      But I don`t intend to be accepted by people, even Jesus have not being accepted so why would I try? Being accepted does not really matters, being good really matters.

• By the way, about emotional attraction I think most of the girls nowadays I will not successfully get them at this aspect, because most of them have already being infected by feminist ideas. It will be difficult to understand them because I know it`s morally evil. At least I can improve my physical features improve my sexual appeal.

What Guys Said 4

• A visible future, a solid stick, a restful train seat, a predictable settle, an intoxicable draw.

• Please can you translate it for me? Solid stick, restful train seat, predicatable settle, intoxicable draw? English is not my native language

• you can see as a warm cuddle.

• How long have you been living in Japan in the past? I can understand pretty well everything you say

• They want a guy 6' + if you're 5' something have cash

• that`s sad, so I have no choice but to become rich

• it's sad but true. Ask a question about height and you'll see for yourself

• What do I think girls value the most in men? Social status and power.

What does that translate to? Race, height, his reputation among other women, and his earnings/job title are basically the 4 most important factors to a man's success with women.

• That is a bit of my impression too, but I`m not sure of it, I want to not believe in this

• perfection is the only thing they ask

• this sort of girls are just idolaters, they want to replace God with some bloke else