Would you girls find it weird if you met a 21 year old who's never had a girlfriend?

I don't think i'm ugly but you can decide on that if you see my profile pic. I just never bothered asking a girl out as i felt those relationships would never last and they just never felt like the right girl for me. My friends though would always tell me that how can i be sure who the right girl is when i don't even bother going out with any girl. And i now feel like i'm missing a lot by never dating and the inexperience will put girls off

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm 23 and never had a boyfriend, so I understand how you feel. I don't think there's anything wrong with waiting if it doesn't feel right. Don't let others' thoughts bring you down. They have their lives already. This is yours.

What Girls Said 8

• I'm 22 and haven't ever been in a relationship. I have several friends who are in the same situation, some of whom are even older than me. It's not actually THAT uncommon.
    It's kind of been the same for me. I've just never really met anyone that I've been interested in dating. Yeah, I've had crushes on people, but it's never gone past that. As far as I know nobody has ever been interested in dating me either, so altogether it just hasn't been right. Nothing wrong with that. No point in wasting time with people who you aren't interested in. I mean definitely be open to meeting new people, but don't push anything just because you feel like you should. There's no shame in it. As long as you don't let it become something you're ashamed of, it absolutely won't be a problem.

• I'm rather proud of it now cause a lot of people look at ir as some sort of achievement which I unlocked

• i wouldn't find it weird. i also don't think you're ugly. i'm 22 and have had a lot of "almost boyfriends" so i've never been in a serious relationship. i think our society strays from that a lot these days anyway. i wouldn't care though honestly, it wouldn't phase me. whether or not i like someone and want to spend time with them has absolutely nothing to do with their relationship experience level. :)

• No I would not. I might prefer that.

• I used to be friends with a guy like that. To me is normal :D

But I've stopped talking to him when he started to chase me every day in college.

• Hahah, damm. He was too thirsty. For me it would be the opposite, I would stay further away from a friend I had a crush on

• Same here.

But nope.
      life is hard.

• Lol true dat

• No, I know people older than 21 who have never been in a relationship. It's not weird at all :)

• no i wouldn't find him weird

• Nah, not really. I'm almost 21 myself lol.

• it would not be a deal breaker to met at all!

What Guys Said 2

• 21 is still relatively young to be inexperienced but sadly the older a guy gets and is inexperienced, the bigger a turn off it becomes to women unfortuneately

• I know. These days it looks like if you haven't done something by like 16 its considered weird

• it seems most will be turned off but not all