Asking my ex dates for honest feedback?

I want to improve as a person and want to find and make happy my furture man. To do this, I was thinking that I would ask one guy I dated for his honest opinion - on what went wrong, what he didnĀ“t like and why he decided not to pursue a relationship with me. I will just be listening and learning.

what is your opinion on this?

• Great Idea.
  • This is weird.

Most Helpful Guy

• so like that How I Met Your Mother episode when Ted and that one girl retrace all their steps on what went wrong for their first date they ever had? yeah that could work.

What Guys Said 1

• I voted great, but there should be some middle ground, because it might turn out weird, really depends on his personality and how you parted.

What Girls Said 3

• I've done it before... Didn't really get anything from it but it was definitely an interesting conversation.
    Call me hard headed lol.

• It really depends on if you two are on good terms, how you ended, if he has moved on, etc.
    It's a great idea in theory, but be careful with it.

• He might find that weird.