Late Twenties Men: Is carving a pumpkin with your girl childish?

I am 23 and he is 27...
I want to carve a pumpkin and he laughed. Said sure, he wants to find a way to set up contraption in-case someone tries to steal it it will hit them in the nuts.

I'm not sure if he was all for the idea or just sarcastic lol.

Is carving pumpkins lame?

Most Helpful Girl

• No, put a spin on it. For example, Me and my partner did Ninja turtles carved from watermelons with coloured led lights inside to bring out the colors of their masks. He loved them, total cheesy nostalgia from his childhoo.

What Guys Said 6

• I don't think so. its a fun activity to do as a couple who like to share moments together.

• Who cares if it's childish? It's an activity you do together and enjoy. I am a big kid at heart and I LOVE Halloween so I would love to carve a pumpkin with my girl.

• It seems quite usual in the US. In the England, in that situation, I'd almost certainly be dating a 12 year old.

• Nope, i would carve a pumpkin at my age 46

• I don't think so. My brother and I still do it.

• Nah. It's a fun activity that can be fun to do together and facilitates bonding.

What Girls Said 0