Would you date me? Would you date me? How about would you date YOU?

Seriously though. All of these superficial questions looking for confirmation that one is attractive or has a good personality...

Being honest with ourselves, fellow GAG members, looking in the mirror and knowing who you are - Would you date YOU?

• Yes.
  • No.
  • Yea. I am not perfect though.
i guess a better way to phrase the question is if you had a son or daughter - would you want them to date someone like you... ?

Most Helpful Guy

• If I had daughters, I would not want to date my old self. I had to get away from that and went through alot. I would give them my thoughts on dating and let them learn and make mistakes. That's the only way for them to gain knowledge and wisdom. I want them to freely choose who they want to be with. Only they know who they want and if there is a quality I have that they want in someone else, that would be so rad.

What Guys Said 16

• Honestly yes. I am a honest and loyal as well as motivated. I am not perfect but who is? I am nice or so I've been told and give respect to others unless they prove to me they don't deserve it. Very protective though and defensive. But I know who I am, and I know I'm a good person through the influence of the good people in my life and my religion.

• I would never date me, so far it's been nothing but sex between myself and I. All I ever want is sex and to watch p*rn, I never listen to what I say, and it makes me mad. Sometimes I want it twice a day or more, and I never cuddle with me afterwards. I drink and swear and check out women on dating sites right in front of myself. I'd be better off without me but I just can't bring myself to let me go.

• It's difficult to imagine a girl version of myself. But probably.

• <-------- wouldn't touch him with a telephone poll.. lol

• But im a straight talker which proves to be off putting to some people especially in early stages of dating but i hate being false or bullshitting

• I think someone is high, i think that someone is Me.

• Yes I would :)

• If I date myself, would not that make me gay, incestuous and narcissistic?

• No. There are too many flaws about me, just too many to list them.

• I won't answer that question I am straight

• I would date me, not necessarily being egotistical, but I find myself to be a good guy.

• ... def... ;)

• I would have sex with myself, yes.

• No I'm a arrogant asshole. I think I'm the bees knees just because I've made in the world and have endless money, I look down on the help and the public.

• If I was gay

• No... i would be too complicated for even myself :P

What Girls Said 10

• Yep. I like to think I'm a pretty great person :)
    I guess the thing is, I need a little time to get to know someone before I'm able to date them. And I think typically people need to spend some time getting to know me before truly understanding what kind of person I am.
    As an introvert I'm used to "being on" when I'm out around people I don't know very well. I fake extroversion, I guess. It's a self-preservation thing. I always have a bit of a wall up around strangers. And since I'm not really the type of person who anyone would be drawn to based on looks alone, I have to charm them with my sparkling personality, haha
    I just need time to get there!

Sorry, that was more than you needed. But yeah, at the risk of sounding really full of myself, I'd be very happy if any potential son/daughter of mine dated someone like me.
    That sounds so wrong, holy moly...

• No one is perfect, but there is someone there that is perfect, for you.

I would never date anyone who asks those questions, because they are obviously not very self confidant.

• lord no. i would not want to be with me. not saying that i'm a terrible/horrible/atrocious person... i just am not into the type of person i am. LOL.

• I wouldn't date me, but it's not because I am not perfect. Nobody's perfect. I would like to date someone who is different (not in views and opinions, but in character) because opposites create balance as well as thrill.

• I would be a good girlfriend, I think.

• I'd date both myself and you.

• no, I would prob get annoyed by myself :P mwhuahaha

• Yeah, I like my personality a lot. I have flaws, but so does everyone else :)

• I would date me. My kids would be lucky to find somebody like me. Sounds conceited, I know, and I'm FARRRR from perfect, but they could do a hell of a lot worse. And I come with many benefits!

• Yes I would date me.