If he just wanted sex would you keep calling me?

He is 29 and I'm 23. We have been on 3 dates and on the third date he wanted sex but I turned him down saying not yet its too soon. He got a little mad and barely talked to me in the morning but called me two days later. But has been calling me since then and wants to go hiking and to dinner and go see a movie soon he says. If I already turned him down and he knows I won't do it why would he keep calling me and want to hang out? Do you think sex is all he wants? or is he just being a normal guy?

Most Helpful Girl

• of course he wants sex. is normal and natural to feel that. I think you should be happy he is attracted to you, cause I'm sure you'd be offended if he would not.

men love sex, yes, but that doesn't mean women have to jump in the bed right away. you are a fortress he has to conquer. you provoqued him by saying NO. you did very well. keep him like this for a while, then when you feel comfortable give yourself to him, but give him time to create an emotional bond with you.

he may be a normal guy, he may not. on that question only time can answer. you just be yourself, be natural continue to say NO for a while and you'll see what happens. a little mystery is always welcome, cause it makes your life more rich.

What Guys Said 1

• Sounds like a normal guy. Guys like sex. Plain and simple.

What Girls Said 1

• I think he wants both. He may not be able to get sex right now but maybe he can get you. And maybe he wants to hang out to get to know you better.