Do guys mind in how a girl's face may look like during a "BJ"?

when i was with my ex, he once texted me saying i have a funny face while giving him a bj, then he said my nose made me look strang aswell somtimes like a guy,..:/

whats more disturbing is that a few week efore we brokeup he left me for a girl who looks like a mgan fox clone,... i simply cannot forget anout megan fox at all, it sits in my head allll daythinking about her,... and the poor part of me is that i take loads of selfies trying to look prettier than his new gf, which is impossible ofcourse :(

over all i love sex and giving bj's (to a guy i like/love orcourse)... but i feel extremly intimidated of my own face,...

and how to get an idia of my face, this is me in my avatar

What Guys Said 8

• I can't see your image fyi.

Anyways, I love girls with big noses, aawhh fucking beautiful. Seriously.

Your boyfriend is an asshole for even saying you look bad and you seem like a very self-conscious girl so he must've knew what he was doing when he insulted you. Otherwise a stranger from the internet is more caring and perceptive than your ex. Which shows he never cared.

You may think you look less pretty than this "Megan Fox" bitch, but Megan Fox to me looks like a barbie doll. I prefer more natural and REAL people's faces. It all comes down to taste.

Now, stop wanting to suck your ex's dick and start sucking mine.

• my pic is in my avater...

• lol, okay thanks for your options, and have a good day you :)

• You too :). By the way, what city to do you live in? I wanna find sexy noses like yours more.

• the more unusual the face she makes, the more she's into it - which is hot. I like a little bit of the 'look of struggle.'

• oh, i see your profile pic now. You have nothing to worry about.

• btw, thanks for basically asking us to imagine you sucking our dick. That image will get me through the night ;-P

• ohh lol.

• My eyes are closed because I'm in another world when I get blown so I can't bother myself with how her face looks when giving a bj. I just like the fact that she allowed me to enter Utopiah for a short time.

• I think I'm usually focused on the pleasure but I don't think I've ever thought their face was funny.

• I don't really care how a girls face looks when she's doing it. all that really matter is that she's doing it right and it feels good. With that said, if she looks hot doing it that's a major plus.

• I don't know who Megan fox is but your definitely hot alright and to answer your other question I really wouldn't worry about it.

• It would depend on the face. I don't want to be laughing or distracted while it's happening. Watching the girl and making eye contact is the biggest turn on so if I have to concentrate away from her face, then it would be a problem.

• well this me avatr,... is my nose really that disturbing to give b's? be honest

• I can't see your actual face to give you a real answer. People look different from different angles.

• As long as there's no teeth involved, she could be the wicked witch of the west for all I care

• As long as her lips are wrapped around my member in not to concerned about how it makes her face look

What Girls Said 2

• In my opinion all women look ridiculous when giving bj while looking at the guys face. But apparently it turns men on hahaha so whatever. I prefer to give bjs in a different agle so that he can go really deep with no problems, face is usually not seen in such a position. And when 69√≠ng you don't see eachothers faces either. So there are other ways to give VERY pleasurable bjs without having to think about how you look (this if you are so conscious about it)

Besides that, he was just being an ass. And I think your profile is gorgeous. I like prominent noses.

• thanks for giving a good detailed answer,.. very helpful and thank you for the complement,... hope you have a good day you :)

• They shluldnt care what you look like while you're taking the time to pleasure them