Do you believe in love at first sight Orr?

Or should we just save that for the movies?

Most Helpful Girl

• attraction at first sight? absolutely. plenty of studies have looked at how important a first impression is anyway. love at first sight, however, i do not believe in. love depends so much on personality, compatibility, and emotional connection and you definitely cannot have any of that simply when you see someone. love in its truest form cannot be felt at first sight. that feeling at first sight is lust which is often confused with love. is it important? of course because physical and sexual attraction are important. so maybe it is a component of love. but on its own it is very different from love.

What Guys Said 6

• Love is too precious and too strong an emotion for it to possibly be true when you just literally see someone.

The concept of being attracted to someone and their qualities instantly though can happen all the time, but it's not necessarily love.

• Love? No. Lust? You bet your ass.

• You love at first sight but you never pull radical actions, that's nothing

• Save that for the movies

• No i think love is something that needs to be built right?

• I think love at first sight can happen but it rarely ever does.

What Girls Said 5

• No. You have to blink first.

• Idk, that one's a toughie. Honestly, I believe in both.

My first love was a love at first sight kinda thing; I saw him and fell instantly in love with him. He was just so beautiful to me and unlike any other guy I had ever seen... maybe it was just strong lust, but I wanted him to be my boyfriend so badly.

My boyfriend I'm with now, however, was not like that at all. I thought he was cute when we first met, but it wasn't an overwhelming attraction like the first one. But overtime and after 8 months of being with him, I can't tell you I am in love with him and I think he's the most attractive man I've ever seen.

So I think there can be love at first sight, but it can also grow slowly overtime as well.

• girl i dont even know what i believe in anymore.

• I believe in it sometimes and sometimes no

• I don't believe in that. I don't even like it in the movies, haha. People can feel immediately drawn to someone, people can feel immediately attracted, but spontaneous love? I am highly skeptical. I think real love runs too deeply to occur at first sight.