What should I do he says he really really likes me?

I chatted with this guy online from my school on Facebook... We chatted through the whole night.. I don't know why... I was not sleepy that time... The next day we met at school for the first time n he said I love u to me literally... I told him that idk.. We could start off as frnds... after two days he says he can't be a frnd..
He will always love me no matter what..
We are meeting this Sunday...
N he wants an answer..
He's sweet n funny... pr idk..
What should I do?

Most Helpful Guy

• See him on Sunday if he really really likes you he will talk about your personality and how he doesn't care if your pretty on the outside he cates about whats on the inside. I know this because I told the same thing to a girl if he does this he truly loves you

What Guys Said 3

• Ask him why is he in such a rush? Tell to slow his roll n jst relax if he doesn't jst move on n dont waste ur times especially when he's not giving u the to see how thing could happen between y'all

• I said EXACTLY TAT to a girl i have known for 10 years. didn't work out so well for me :(

• Go for a dating.

What Girls Said 1

• How long have you known him? How do you feel about him, do you think you'd want a relationship with this guy? For me guys that move fast end up clingy and controlling. They always get overly jealous too. That and I prefer moving slow, but that's me, you may be different

• I've known him for 3months I liked him, but he kept blowing me off only wanting to be with me when it was convenient for him. I wasn't looking for a relationship from him, I just wanted to do more with him besides sexual things.