Why is he still texting me after I told him I dont want to talk anymore?

Basically once I found out he was using me for sex I told him I didn't want to talk to him anymore. Anytime in the past when I would stop talking to him he would keep texting and calling me telling me how much he "missed me" and really wanted to see me. Every time I agree it would either lead to us having sex or me giving him oral sex, but when I wanted to actually hangout with him he would have an excuse or ignore me. Today I told him I didn't want to talk to him anymore and asked him not to text or call me again. He texted me back and said "just make sure I get a call from you soon". Like I don't get it why did he have this response? Did he not take me seriously? I never responded to that, so then he texted me and said " you need to learn how to listen". I'm not understanding. I'm 23 and he's 34

Most Helpful Girl

• I feel like with each push, a guy is testing the waters and seeing what he can get away with. When you state that you're done and then go back to him, he thinks you'll keep doing it until you prove otherwise. That was made blatantly clear by his initial response. I don't know if it's hard for you leave him alone, but if it is, you have to be super strong and stick to your word no matter what. He does not sound like someone you need in your life, and I think you know that too.

What Guys Said 1

• Walk from this situation n find someone better I think it would be best if u block him from ur phone or any other devices u have as well as learn some self defense moves as well jst incase cuz u knw what could happen if he gets mad or if he tries to force u to do anything u don't want to

What Girls Said 0