Is it normal for a girl to take a long time to text you? (Girls preferably please thx)

I honestly dont get it every time we talk we always look deep into each other's eyes and everything we flirt we talk about various subjects but 3 days ago I gave her my number and told her if you ever want to talk text or call me, well the day after she said her sister threw my number away so I thought no big deal and I asked if I should just put my number on her phone and she said yes. But she still hasn't texted me its weird I think Im over thinking it too much maybe she wants to test on how I react or something if that's the case its cool I guess but I really need an answer again we still talk a lot and its pretty normal she doesn't give me a reason to question of whether she likes me pr not becuz she's been giving me signs but why not text me? thanks if u can answer this

Most Helpful Girl

• Maybe she's just nervous to text you?

• From your experience do you think its better for a guy to ask you for your number or for the guy to give you his?

• Well.. one reason she might be a little worried of me is becuz guys always hit on her and so I thought oh she probably thinks Im one of those guys but after we talked about what we both liked and our exes and stuff like that and after that day I wouldn't need to come up and hug her becuz she came up and hugged me and I thought well she probably does this to every guy but in my group Shr only does that stuff to me so do you think she's interested but worried I might turn into a stalker or something?

• Haha no. Not at all. Maybe she just has something going on or is just nervous to text you. Just give it some time and see what happens

What Girls Said 1

• If you have her number she could want you to text her first

If she has yours she could be:
    -not interested hence not texting and excuses
    -lazy
    -busy
    -has her own thing going on
    -doesn't like texting
    -doesn't want to talk to anyone
    -following some kind of rule on waiting to text

What Guys Said 1

• The society's norm has changed,
    Previously, men are the one who gets her phone number, and initiate phone calls.

• So do you think I should ask her for it I feel like I might pose like a creep to her

• If u both meet online, then that's different story, ur approach in this case is fine because u want to let her be comfortable with you.
      However, since you both meet face-to-face, it's better to grab her phone number.
      Girls are not usually initiate these things.

• Oh ok I guess I'll try on Tuesday by the way enjoy your holiday well.. if you got Monday off