How to not get friend zoned?

every time I like someone I seem to get friend zoned and there's this chick I like and I don't want to get friendzoned any tips to not get friend zoned?

0|0
6|4

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 5

• show her you are only interested romantically. if you make it clear there are no other options for u to be around each other then a girl maybe lasa likely to want to just stay friends for comfort reasons

0|1
    0|0
  • If you want to avoid that zone, you have to leave NO space for her to establish it. How do you do this? Two words: self- confidence and self- respect.

Show people that you are confident in yourself and that you respect yourself, then the girl will get the hint that she cannot friend zone you. She either LIKES you or she doesn't. There is no in- between... and there isn't much in- between either... the friend zone is usually just a vicious method girls use to selfishly keep guys that like them without the responsibility of any sort of commitment. If it is a true and honest friendship, we do not call it the "friend- zone."

If you constantly are running into this problem, maybe girls have started to just see that they can do this to you, so they do.

Self respect means not staying in a situation that hurts you and benefits another person.

0|0
    0|0
  • Be honest with her. Don't give her time to establish a friend zone.

0|0
    0|0
  • there's no way not to get friendzoned if the person doesn't have feelings for you. so unless they like you, there's no way not to get friendzoned.

0|0
    0|0
  • Friendzone doesn't exist. It is just rejection where you put blame on the person you like.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 4

• Flirt. Don't just give compliments but flirt.
    Clarity is key. Communicate your intentions clearly. You don't have to lay everything out on the table at once, but don't hide your feelings; if you want to talk to her when you guys are in a group, then single her out and go talk to her.
    If she says something that gives you somewhat of a dirty or sensual thought,(about her) try to express it in a moderate way and see how she responds to it. If you appear creepy, it might not necessarily be your fault. It might only mean that the girl doesn't like flirtatious jokes or when guys come on to them that way.

0|1
    0|0
  • Don't be too nice. If they can get whatever they want from you then there's no challenge. Have a life. .. Social activities, even academic. Basically just be true to yourself and have fun. Say No when you want. Rather than offend they will often respect you more.

0|0
    0|0
  • Stop trying to pleasure the girl. Be your own person. Do not be the 'nice guy' because women think that is weak.
    Do not pay any attention to what women say, instead look at what they do. In your age range they throw themselves crotch first as the bad boys.

0|1
    0|0
  • #1 Make sure she actually likes you first before you say you was in the friendzone. Otherwise she might not have liked you to begin with.
    #2 Don't give her time to put you in the friendzone
    #3 banter a lot
    #4 touch her often. whether it be a little touch a long ass hug lol
    #5 heavy eye contact

Psychology works wonders my friend lmao

0|0
    0|0