Who's single? Are you ready to be happy again?

lets mingle
open your heart
open your mind
start a new life

let's talk? :)
follow me guys :)

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 16

• I've never not been single, so i'm pretty used to it and content at this point. Overall i've pretty much given up on dating; so much time, effort, and money invested in something that has almost no return. I'd totally short my dating experience if I could, and then i'd be rich.

• I am alone

• I'm in the single club, and decided a few days ago I'm ready to mingle

• what made you decide that?

• Things just feel right and I'd like to have a great girl by my side. Been single for a while and decided it's time to see who's out there for me

• I'm ready to commit to a cutie, no bullshit included.

no I'm not going to follow u without a good reason.

• I'm single

• Yes. Please make me happy again.

• Single but not ready to mingle.

• I'm single, mostly due to my incompetency of not making it clear I like them, and I'm an introvert.

• Single as a pringle who is ready to mingle

• lol, ok

opinion is either too long or too short

• I'm single but i would rather be in a relationship

• Single all my life only because I chose to be. Wating for that rifht girl to come alpong

• I'm crushing.

• I'm single, and being in a relationship with anyone won't make me happy.

• Single but not ready to mingle yet , my male parts say yes but my mind says not ready. Maybe next year once I've got my plans sorted.

• YokaiTenshi how can she be single. One of the most beautiful girls I've ever seen amazing eyes

• Malaki ang ti ti ko. Lol

Been singel for over ten years and love it.

What Girls Said 10

• I'm single, but I'm not ready to love again. i need to love myself first, and I'm not quite there yet.

• ... You don't love yourself?

• What do you mean by 'spiritual'?

• oh I'm christian, so just improving my relationship with god. its hard to explain to a non-believer. @grosayfious255 can i just say I'm intrigued that my answer has interested u this much lol

• I'm happy being single and I'm in high school, I haven't met the right guy in my life to go farther into a relationship with which is why I will probably wait till college to start dating. I'm more into dating older guys that around my age. As long as I have friends, and socialize with other people I am happy. But my relationship status for now is on hold. I get hurt to easy, attached to quickly, and I fall down very quickly.

• I'm single and happy. Being in a relationship does not always make a person happy. You should never depend your happiness upon being with someone. If you can't make yourself happy then nobody else will. Sure being in a healthy relationship will make you feel that way but if you invest all of your happiness into that and not yourself as well, and the relationship ends then your happiness ends.

• i'm single!

• single and pretty sure being single is the the road to happiness.

• I actually find myself more content when I am single.

• I've been single, never had a boyfriend lol

• I'm single and happy. (and crazy too, but don't tell anyone)

• I'm single and always have been

• I WANT to be happy.. pls read my last question! I really need help! I want to happy agan